Lock Thread

Another hater. It was not just a hate for Al.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ssistant-coach-flips-bird-at-officials-102713

Brace yourselves...bad calls coming our way.
I couldn't believe dude actually called the league office then I realized who wrote it. Mike Pereira trolling. 
laugh.gif

Ford is **** now. Butler has ****** up a lot of easy plays that would of been first downs too. Get Holmes more snaps and let Criner play if they're not going to cut him.

Random thoughts:

- Huff got cut :lol:

- Top 10 Defense thru week 9... who would've thought
Really would like to see us resign Lamarr Houston Mike Jenkins, Tracy Porter, Brandian Ross, Usama Young, and Vance Walker. Woodson too if he wants to come back.
Ross has really come on, I see him as C-Wood's future replacement. Hopefully Branch comes back and dominates.
Sio and DJ have really come on these past few weeks.
Nick Foles announced as starter... Defense gotta make him suffer on Sunday...

- Ford gotta go. Only useful for ST and if he can't do that correctly he serves no purpose.
Rashad Jennings should be resigned, awesome player.
I'm not mad @ Butler for the drops. He's a rookie and he'll learn.
Streater and Dmo only have 1 drop between them... love how they've been playing, but we still need a true #1
I'd love something like Jordan Matthews/Moore/Streater for the future...
Another TE would be nice too. Rivera has a nice future but you can never have enough TEs, this position should be TP's security blanket and we have to upgrade b/c a TE is just another blocker for us at this point.

BTW, came upon the best Raiders site on the net lol... http://www.raiders1.ninjagoro.com/

I'm not sure if y'all signed him or just worked him out, but have fun with Sam Montegomery. Maybe the Raiders can take a lazy underachieving demotivated guy and make him great. A complete whiff by the Texans scouts, who were told directly from Les Miles exactly what Montegomery was like at LSU.

After retaining Veldheer, Woodson and Reece for next year, most of the rest of that cap space should be used in FA. Between FA and the draft, we need a couple o-linemen, a WR, TE, another d-lineman, MLB, and another CB to go with Hayden.

I think we should take a chance on Fred Davis, he was pretty good as recent as last year.

We only worked Montgomery out, didn't sign him.

No to Kenny Britt, Allen is nice but a little on the older side.

Marcel Reece signed an extension recently, it's Houston who's gunna command the big bucks. Veldheer too but the injury will cost him.

Gotta look at what kinda GM McKenzie is, I don't see him spending big money to bring in a player of another team unless he's already probowl level.
The packers 2 big signings of the last 20 years were Reggie White and Charles Woodson..
With that said, big priced players the Raiders might look at are Charles Johnson, Greg Hardy, Henry Melton, Brian Orakpo.
I think Johnson and Hardy resign so I'd love for us to get Melton.

Ben Tate would be a cool replacement for DMC. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom