LOCK

Tara didn't get that ultrasound...scandalous trifling, tig needs to do to her what he did to Opie's ol' lady

Definitely my fav episode so far :smokin

Juice went off this episode :rofl:

Nero is possibly an NTer, loves ******s :nthat: :nerd:

Bobby recruiting for the MC :smokin

& the D.A "going hood" :rofl: .

Tara didn't get that ultrasound...scandalous trifling, tig needs to do to her what he did to Opie's ol' lady

Eh, i don't like that she's sneaky as hell but I understand why she's doing it. I don't blame her for trying to get the hell out of there and as far away from the club as possible. Jax and Gemma'a dumb selves would rather keep the kids there where there's a good possibility of them dying. Abel got freaking kidnapped and taken to Belfast and last episode they almost all got blown up.

That was a great ep :pimp:

With all this happiness and hugging ****, you know something bad is gonna go down next week :lol:

Gemma and Tara throwing down in the previews :lol:

I get the feeling that Tara is going to kill herself in prison.

“I got me a little Nazi owie here.”
roll.gif

Felt good seeing the whole squad coming together and putting those Eden cops in their place :lol: :pimp: Jax has the potential to be a good leader when he's not scheming like Clay

Last edited:
Can't wait for next week. Should be a good one. This one had me feeling good about SoA again. :smokin

This was a really solid episode..

So glad Bobby is back in the fold..

That Irish dude, Galin I think his name is, will not make it to the end of the season..

Juice finally ditching his *****like tendencies and doing some dirt..Really wanted to see a better look at his "Liberace" bike..

Nero is going to end up flipping on the club and kicking Mrs. Bundy to the curb..

Tara is still the worst character on t.v..Wendy is slowly making me like her..

And was anyone else shook when they showed the Reaper table all burnt up?..I was so curious to see what happened to Jax's dad's bike that I totally forgot about what is possibly the most meaningful symbol of the entire show..Hope they can repair it..

I don't know if the place where they held that big meeting was just some random place or a specific charters clubhouse, but if that's the clubhouse for just 1 charter then SAMCRO is doing something wrong and need to step their hangout game up..

And was anyone else shook when they showed the Reaper table all burnt up?..I was so curious to see what happened to Jax's dad's bike that I totally forgot about what is possibly the most meaningful symbol of the entire show..Hope they can repair it..

I don't know if the place where they held that big meeting was just some random place or a specific charters clubhouse, but if that's the clubhouse for just 1 charter then SAMCRO is doing something wrong and need to step their hangout game up..

It's not a hangout, it's "their garage." Keep in mind they're the OG chapter they didn't start up all that big.

It's not a hangout, it's "their garage." Keep in mind they're the OG chapter they didn't start up all that big.

It is their hangout, cause that's where they hangout..Their garage is where they work on their bikes..Just cause you're OG doesn't mean you can make an upgrade..

So glad Bobby is back in the fold..

That Irish dude, Galin I think his name is, will not make it to the end of the season..

Juice finally ditching his *****like tendencies and doing some dirt..Really wanted to see a better look at his "Liberace" bike..

Nero is going to end up flipping on the club and kicking Mrs. Bundy to the curb..

Tara is still the worst character on t.v..Wendy is slowly making me like her..

Can't wait for Galin to go. I have hated dude since the whole Belfast thing.

TBH I'm glad the Sons are getting out of guns. I know that Jax really has whats best for the club in mind although I'm sure a couple of people will be mad about losing all that money.

I like how all the charters run independent of each other. Its cool that they share a mission but keep their business in-house just in case something is going on with another chapter.

I doubt it will be Nero to flip, I could really see Tara flip depending on how the season progresses. I know she is just trying to protect her kids but at this point I keep asking myself why the hell she even bothered to come back to Charming in the first place. She definitely knew what she was getting into from the get go.

Juice fhas to prove he's about that life now. Dude already look at him like he weak cuz of all that snitching last season.

WELCOME BACK BOBBY.... SAMCRO needs more OG members because dudes have been dropping like flies. When Jax mentioned that 20 brothers have passed in the last 2 years due to involvement with guns, I was Like DAMN.

You can tell the Kings were either surprised Jax kept Connor alive...or Galen had told them differently. Either way, they didn't look too pleased with him.

Back
Top Bottom