LOCK

^
He bit the guard's nose. They then took him to I think it was the infirmary, then the doctor gave clay that sharp object and he put it in his shoe.

Last edited:
I don't think he gave him a sharp object. He gave him the phone to reach out to Cacuzza to lock down the gun deal with the Italians...he pulled the phone number out of his shoes.

I'm so glad everyone is finally jumping aboard "Team I Hate Tara And I Hope That ***** Dies"..

I'm guessing that the homeless lady is the girl's mom..And I'm going to guess that she might have saw something at the crash when JT died, so SAMCRO told her to disappear and never return to Charming..Now she tries to follow Jax around to see if he's grown up to become like the rest of the club or if he is a good man and will let her come back home and rejoin her family..I know it's far fetched but thought it sounded pretty cool..

:rofl: at Happy. Dude is hilarious.

but yo, let's not lie. All of this would have been avoided if Gemma was killed earlier.

Did anybody hear Clay tell Gemma he'd "see her on the other side?" I wonder what that means.

But yo, blonde chick who plays Collete :pimp: she's so hot. I just want to wear her bra after chest day.

Back
Top Bottom