LOCK

anyone else fishy about juice? that scene a few episodes ago with the car running over people happy stayed in place like he knew it wasn't going to hit him and now today he ratted on max knowing he with collete, the him and connor idea seems out the window i don't think nothing is up between them or is there 

sick of all these Gemma "intimidation" scenes. Matter of fact, been sick of Gemma scenes since season 2 lol. I swear if Sutter wasn't married to peggy bundy, she wouldn't have lasted this long

That chick who plays Collete cot damn man those back dimples and her *** 8)

Was looking real nice. I thought Tara was going to pistol whip her or go crazy and put a bullet in her head. Her and Gemma need to just set up a duel Aaron Burr style.

That scene with Happy is too funny. It's like the guys watching him are the prisoners because they have to be around that crazy fool.

Last edited:
i can see it now, something with the whole thing next week is going to go wrong causing everything else to fall apart

i really wonder how they're going to play this out

they have to help the irish to avoid a war
they have to kill/get rid of the irish to appease the chinese, or happy gets killed
they have to give up gaelen to the DA for immunity on gun charges/tara

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!

**** tara. how did she become so damn psycho in such a short span of time. prison changed her. seemed like she was all down helping the club, arranging the visits to otto, etc, last season. now she's so far gone and went as far as to snitch on the club. :smh:

:lol: :lol: @ Hap

Tera can kick rocks. Broad is crazy. I expected her to start shooting as soon as she walked in the garden tool house :lol:. Jax already tried to get out of the life but noooo she wanted it.

Gaelen needs to die slow. I love his character though.

sick of all these Gemma "intimidation" scenes. Matter of fact, been sick of Gemma scenes since season 2 lol. I swear if Sutter wasn't married to peggy bundy, she wouldn't have lasted this long

Damn, season 2 though. :lol:

Last edited:
anyone else fishy about juice? that scene a few episodes ago with the car running over people happy stayed in place like he knew it wasn't going to hit him and now today he ratted on max knowing he with collete, the him and connor idea seems out the window i don't think nothing is up between them or is there 

I think/hope that it was just his anger at his bike being mowed down and being called an ******* :lol: he wanted to push Tara closer to the edge.

they have to kill/get rid of the irish to appease the chinese, or happy gets killed

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!

**** tara. how did she become so damn psycho in such a short span of time. prison changed her. seemed like she was all down helping the club, arranging the visits to otto, etc, last season. now she's so far gone and went as far as to snitch on the club. :smh:

Helping the club as ****** up her life, even though Jax kinda saved it to begin with, they have done a number on her since

She can't work cause of the failed abduction, she caught a case because Auto wanted to hurt Jax. Jax been talkin about getting out but keeps getting deep in and now is smashing another professional ***** after he promised never to do it again.

Tara is doing what Jax, Wendy and Gemma are to selfish or cowardly to do. Put Abel and Thomas first

#TeamTara

Last edited:

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!

Helping the club as ****** up her life, even though Jax kinda saved it to begin with, they have done a number on her since

She can't work cause of the failed abduction, she caught a case because Auto wanted to hurt Jax. Jax been talkin about getting out but keeps getting deep in and now is smashing another professional ***** after he promised never to do it again.

Tara is going what Jax, Wendy and Gemma are to selfish or cowardly to do. Put Abel and Thomas first

#TeamTara

I agree, but I don't think she had to go to that extreme to do so.

^
She wanted a divorce and to move out of that dangerous town. Chances of any of that happening if she asked nicely was 0%. It's not like jax or gemma are logical enough to know that moving the kids to a safer place would be better.

Well I think she wanted the divorce in case she went to jail to get full custody and leave the kids with Wendy.

Last edited:
Did anybody hear Clay tell Gemma he'd "see her on the other side?" I wonder what that means.

I think he meant see ya when we're both dead. In normal circumstances I would of thought he meant when he gets out of prison, but he just made it clear to her that they wouldn't be able to get in touch once he's broken out, so I assume he means when they both die.

Juice been kinda of on the edge since eh took that beating from Chibbs. Doing stuff as if he doesn't care about anything anymore. He's been borderline suicidal, I think he wants to die just doesn't want to do it himself.

Man people hate Tara in here, Gemma so much worse, she has just been "good" as of late. Tara doing some screwed up stuff, but Jax is irrational and illogical when it comes to his family. I realize Jax would rather die before leaving the club, he basically would let his kids get hurt too rather than let them get somewhere safe.

Last edited:
Boss move when Juice doesn't move for the speeding oncoming car.

I won't forgive him if he betrays the club and Jax for the Irish. Floated theory.

Spoiler Prediction:

I don't think Clay gets out alive next week. Just my hunch.

Boss move when Juice doesn't move for the speeding oncoming car.

I won't forgive him if he betrays the club and Jax for the Irish. Floated theory.

Spoiler Prediction:

I don't think Clay gets out alive next week. Just my hunch.
yeh that scene set me off i meant to say juice not hap, i guess he is suicidal and just ready to die whenever, Tig 2.0

Next week i predict they use clay as some kind of trade off i can't wait this crazy/hyped up  episode has been over due 

Back
Top Bottom