LOCK

I knew something was gonna happen.

No way there could be another season with Jax doing 25 :smh:

6 seasons done and Unser still aint got da kitty :smh:

Had a feeling it was gonna play out like that after unser told gemma that tara made a deal. Unser didnt know the whole thing and noone told gemma what was going on other than what he said, kinda got obvious from there and knew she was gonna die but didnt think it was gonna be that brutal. I thought she was just gonna shoot her once in the head or something. Then right after the way they showed juice it looked like he was gonna just shoot himself and make it look like he was involved some how.

I see it playing out 2 ways possibly. Either juice still kills himself taking the blame some how since he tried to kill himself anyway, or maybe jacks kills him because he betrayed him and thinks he was involved in the murders

or

Juice killed the cop to cover it up so he can get back on jax and the MCs good side after betraying him.

In the end I can see jax killing gemma, the only person (I think) knows that gemma killed his dad and tara is unser and hes the only one alive.

edit: nm my girl reminded me gemma told nero she she was involved in his dads death. Who knows whatll happen lol

Last edited:
This is not the death people wanted for Tara. She was supposed to go out shady not as a clean innocent person. Kurt Sutter will always give Gemma an opportunity for a meaty storyline cas he's tapping that.

^Yea Nero told Jax that juice told him the truth. Which is why Jax told Juice that he had betrayed him outside the icre cream parlor. Which also ties into Nero meeting with the chinese and mayans because he himself was lied too by Jax.

The club looking in bad shape. Hopefully Marks doesnt think SAMCRO set up his niners to get murdered.

Not even gonna speculate what happens next season lol, for now.

Last edited:
I'm more upset by Roosevelt's death than Tara's...I always liked his character but he never really got to do anything of significance. :smh:

And the kid that plays Abel can not act at all...AT ALL

Had a feeling it was gonna play out like that after unser told gemma that tara made a deal. Unser didnt know the whole thing and noone told gemma what was going on other than what he said, kinda got obvious from there and knew she was gonna die but didnt think it was gonna be that brutal. I thought she was just gonna shoot her once in the head or something. Then right after the way they showed juice it looked like he was gonna just shoot himself and make it look like he was involved some how.

I see it playing out 2 ways possibly. Either juice still kills himself taking the blame some how since he tried to kill himself anyway, or maybe jacks kills him because he betrayed him and thinks he was involved in the murders

or

Juice killed the cop to cover it up so he can get back on jax and the MCs good side after betraying him.

In the end I can see jax killing gemma, the only person (I think) knows that gemma killed his dad and tara is unser and hes the only one alive.

Nero knows too remember gemma broke it down to him few shows ago

What a waste of a season. Absolutely stupid. Nothing was accomplished, just a bunch of dumb ****. Then they end it like that?

Clay will forever be > Jax.

FINALLY thank you based god Gemma

good riddance

now jax can focus on the upcoming race war

I cant remember if I'm right about unser knowing or not

Unser helped Clay & Gemma cover it up. They revealed it when clay was getting John Tellers manuscript & burning it.

Pattern I would like to point out:

Opie's wife murdered

Sherriff's wife murdered

Jax's wife murdered

Opie dead

Sheriff dead

Jax ?

YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!..So glad the ugliest leading lady on tv is dead..Shame it took 6 seasons to kill that football headed freak..

YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!..So glad the ugliest leading lady on tv is dead..Shame it took 6 seasons to kill that football headed freak..

I was baffled when the fork didn't create sparks and break from hitting her big rock head.

:lol: I hate nagging females, and I hated how she would nag him about the life she chose. She knew the game. She was never deceived. Jax even told her everything like she wanted.

Nero basically told him in the beginning that all he does will come back to him. This all stems from Jax's actions.

Next season should be good.

But Nero has done the same thing. In fact people have told him about his involvement with TMC and Gemma.

Next season is the final season of the show for good so im sure he will

Some of us talk about the show in real time :rolleyes

Last edited:
Juice tryna get back in the good graces

The good graces of who?

gemma really is one of the most illogical, dumb characters I've ever seen on tv. Her main thing is loving her family but she ok'ed the murder of her husband, almost killed her grandkids, and just murdered her daughter in law.

It's better if you don't have family if you're a member of the club. Chibb's ex-wife and daughter were in danger a few seasons back, tig's daughter was burned alive, Opie's kids are orphans. I guess the character of Opie's brother was cut out this season.

or

edit: nm my girl reminded me gemma told nero she she was involved in his dads death. Who knows whatll happen lol

I thought the same thing when I saw Juice pull up. This whole ending scene and the Hamlet angle makes me believe that the writers are not as smart as they think they are. It would've been better if Jax killed her showing that he became the new Gemma, with his journals showing a continuation of the cycle. Then you use the Jax's sons when they are grown as the actual final chapter.

Gemma calling the DA/prosecuter or whatever she is a coloured girl was so out of place and facepalm worthy. Then to have the DA show up in the end with Jax at the scene of the crime, with the whole Nero situation and the planted evidence earlier in the season hanging over our head, just so they could pull off another one of their lame gotcha! moments. This show in the beginning had a lot of potential but now it just sucks. They "create" these scenarios and have absolutely no idea how to execute them.

Back
Top Bottom