Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put yourself in her husband's shoes... then decide.

Just know if you proceed with smangin, your future wife's gonna cheat when you start lacking.

You about to take that *** on a date or something? Lol if so you lose. She wants attention and validation that she still "has it". If you're thinking you're something special to her or mean anything then you've already lost the game. She laughing it up with her girls about this right now. Destroy her guys and never talk to her again.

Smash son. She wants the D.

Think of it this way, Tyrone waiting in the wings anyway. She's obviously not faithful and her marriage won't last regardless.

But if you questioning things too much maybe it's just not in you to do this or you'll just regret it after you do it. Gotta make up ya mind of who you want to be. Semi-defining moment if you will.
So because she's gonna cheat anyway he should be the scumbag with no morals before someone else? OP if you have any bit of morals don't do it. It's not worth it.
Not necessarily before, he can do it after. I just phrased it that way to let him know he doesn't want to miss his chance if he wants to do it.

Not everybody subscribes to your idea of morality. Saying the word over and over doesn't put you on some high ground nor does claiming someone lacks your definition of it vilifies them. If you want to call somebody a scumbag for doing that that's on you. Sticks and stones *****. W/e doing this is worth is up to him to decide.

Last edited:
Don't do it man....be reasonable, she's not the only piece of **** walking this earth, is not worth it to get caught up in some bull**** and wind up hurt or hurting someone trying to protect yourself...there is always consequences to your actions, why is that is so easy to unload all the responsibility on a trifling woman and act as if we men are not equally responsible for such a ***** up move.

Reason why P has the one up on us, we desperate and bypass any reasoning just to get our D wet....smh

SMASH.

Do you know her husband? Nope. SMASH AWAY. 

Her husband is probably cheating on her too... Just make sure like hell that you do not get caught! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Not necessarily before, he can do it after. I just phrased it that way to let him know he doesn't want to miss his chance if he wants to do it.

Not everybody subscribes to your idea of morality. Saying the word over and over doesn't put you on some high ground nor does claiming someone lacks your definition of it vilifies them. If you want to call somebody a scumbag for doing that that's on you. Sticks and stones *****. W/e doing this is worth is up to him to decide.

What chance man?....is this man THAT desperate?...are you?...

"Like OMG some yamb is giving us attention and wants the D, I must not miss out!"

Son...

Not everybody subscribes to your idea of morality. Saying the word over and over doesn't put you on some high ground. If you want to call somebody a scumbag for doing that that's on you. Sticks and stones *****. W/e doing this is worth is up to him to decide.
I don't claim to be on some high ground. I'm just saying would you really want to be that guy smashing a married woman with a kid? I can understand the temptation obviously but imo if you do this you're a scumbag. Pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way. In the end it's up to the OP to decide, just know there's consequences and you might even feel bad after doing it.

Don't do it man....be reasonable, she's not the only piece of **** walking this earth, is not worth it to get caught up in some bull**** and wind up hurt or hurting someone trying to protect yourself...there is always consequences to your actions, why is that is so easy to unload all the responsibility on a trifling woman and act as if we men are not equally responsible for such a ***** up move.

Reason why P has the one up on us, we desperate and bypass any reasoning just to get our D wet....smh
Untrue, p is up there because guys wanna wine and dine the girl, cuddle after, tell her she's so special, buy her things to get it....

You smag a skeez without doing any of that, wave goodbye and not call her back, bet she's crying all night for a week lol

Untrue, p is up there because guys wanna wine and dine the girl, cuddle after, tell her she's so special, buy her things to get it....

You smag a skeez without doing any of that, wave goodbye and not call her back, bet she's crying all night for a week lol

You smash a skeez, her husband gets wind of it, breaks your face or kills you, one man hurt/dead another one in prison, the ***** that started it all laughing her way to the bank....who wins?

Women feel they can do this with ease Nd so blatant with it because chances are we men don't care much as our moral compass goes out of whack when presented with the opportunity of some yambs, nothing else matters, dudes fall victim to this all the time....

What chance man?....is this man THAT desperate?...are you?...

"Like OMG some yamb is giving us attention and wants the D, I must not miss out!"

Son...
The chance to smash? I originally put in the context of Tyrone might swoop in and smash and the result would be her not being down for it anymore but reading his story and seeing how open she is he probably has the chance to smash at any moment

I don't frame smashing in degrees of desperateness so the question doesn't really register

It's not about attention or that she wants it. It's if you want it. If you want it then you see if she wants it and that's your chance to do it or not. Not so much she wants to so I must smash. We not just out here smashing anything that's down.
Smash son. She wants the D.

Think of it this way, Tyrone waiting in the wings anyway. She's obviously not faithful and her marriage won't last regardless.

But if you questioning things too much maybe it's just not in you to do this or you'll just regret it after you do it. Gotta make up ya mind of who you want to be. Semi-defining moment if you will.

Lol at Tyrone waiting at the wings. You're funny, man.

And yea idk I sort of made this thread to see if anyone would say go for it, to somehow validate it in my mind. I'm going to take it day by day, I'll try and post an update on Monday
IMO, you don't need other ppl, especially stranger's opinions dictate if something you did is valid or not. At least save that for the ppl that matter in your life. It's okay to throw the situation out there and see how ppl react but if everybody in this thread all went one way or the other I don't think you should let it reflect on the person you are, that's for you to do based on your own principles, standards, morals, etc.

Now with all that said, I say do it.

Everyone telling him to do it is foul. You should never mess with a chick that got a man cuz you never know what he's willing to do over the P.

That and put yourself in his position. How would you feel if you married to a chick and got a 10 yr old kid with her and find out someone else smashing?

You smash a skeez, her husband gets wind of it, breaks your face or kills you, one man hurt/dead another one in prison, the ***** that started it all laughing her way to the bank....who wins?

That's what's gonna happen? All that? If ole boys running his game right that women shouldn't even know his real name, where he lives, where he works, nothing. All pull the rookie mistake but letting girls you have no intentions of caring for all your information like a christian mingle profile page. **** should have no way of contacting you unless you do them.

steezy do you have a 10yr old?
and op your grades for this thread, are.
game: a+
decission: a+
pics: f

Last edited:
SMASH.

Do you know her husband
? Nope. SMASH AWAY. 

Her husband is probably cheating on her too... Just make sure like hell that you do not get caught! :wink:
He will end up knowing the husband.

The thrill isnt worth it. You dont want any type of involvement with a woman like that.

Not everybody subscribes to your idea of morality. Saying the word over and over doesn't put you on some high ground. If you want to call somebody a scumbag for doing that that's on you. Sticks and stones *****. W/e doing this is worth is up to him to decide.
I don't claim to be on some high ground. I'm just saying would you really want to be that guy smashing a married woman with a kid? I can understand the temptation obviously but imo if you do this you're a scumbag. Pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way. In the end it's up to the OP to decide, just know there's consequences and you might even feel bad after doing it.
I don't see anything inherently wrong if I want to. I'm not gonna see myself or any person who did in the light of that person smashing someone married with kids. Those are just minuscule details.

It's fine with me if you or other ppl want to label that a scumbag move if it's done.

I agree about the consequences part obviously. You gotta be responsible for your actions for better or for worse.

Why do all of your scenarios involve the female getting off scott free? :lol: Like that's how she planned it.

Last edited:
That's what's gonna happen? All that? If ole boys running his game right that women shouldn't even know his real name, where he lives, where he works, nothing. All pull the rookie mistake but letting girls you have no intentions of caring for all your information like a christian mingle profile page. **** should have no way of contacting you unless you do them.
They go to the same gym bruh. He would have to cancel his membership and find another gym and change his# since she has that too

They go to the same gym bruh. He would have to cancel his membership and find another gym and change his# since she has that too

I'd take this guys word for it though.

OP said he goes to the gym Mon-Fri. Ole girl probly knows this already. Husband grills her, finds out he's there every weekday, waits, sees him and then....

marriage was probably over with or going to be over with for her to even entertain some **** like this...

...if she is with go for it, but watch out because you never know who knows her and her husband could get back to you...

...maybe after second thought, iono man you young and maybe dont need that drama

Steezy is riled up. Everything cool bro?

:lol:

Not a fan of man on man crime over vagina....just makes us look desperate as ****
Don't need to be no man on man violence if they'd be a real grown *** man and not let emotions rule their actions. Keep your temper in check.
Everyone telling him to do it is foul. You should never mess with a chick that got a man cuz you never know what he's willing to do over the P.
That and put yourself in his position. How would you feel if you married to a chick and got a 10 yr old kid with her and find out someone else smashing?
View media item 684120
I'd feel like I married a treacherous ***** and be done with her as best as I can (child aside).

****** aint lie when they said P can end wars. If dudes were getting more frequently, the violence would cease (controlling, obsessive, possessive dudes aside).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom