Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything inherently wrong if I want to. I'm not gonna see myself or any person who did in the light of that person smashing someone married with kids. Those are just minuscule details.

It's fine with me if you or other ppl want to label that a scumbag move if it's done.

I agree about the consequences part obviously. You gotta be responsible for your actions for better or for worse.
Why do all of your scenarios involve the female getting off scott free? :lol: Like that's how she planned it.

You don't see anything wrong with potentially being the piece that completely destroys a struggling family....there is a kid involved, now I know that's not "your problem" but maybe taking yourself out of that equation won't be so bad...

OP said he goes to the gym Mon-Fri. Ole girl probly knows this already. Husband grills her, finds out he's there every weekday, waits, sees him and then....
Real talk. Dude is asking for problems. Not worth the headaches for a piece of ***.

Dont mess up a family. That stuff is not good karma. If she wants to cheat, let her find somebody else. Move on bruh

SMASH.

Do you know her husband? Nope. SMASH AWAY. 

Her husband is probably cheating on her too... Just make sure like hell that you do not get caught! 
wink.gif
mean.gif

You can tell who gets yambs and who doesn't in this thread. :lol:

It ain't even about messing up the home...

The home is already messed up as it is... You passing on the yambs isn't going to fix that.

HOWEVA... A VERY large majority of guys in prison... If you ask them to tell you the story, a yamb is SOMEWHERE in the mix.

Men can move mountains over a woman, famb...

Eventuay, he'll either find out by following her, she'll get pissed and say something, or she'll get careless.

Youre a 21 y/o that's able to pull an older married woman... Safe to say, You'll be fine, bro. You'll be beating them off when you get your swag right.. No need to take the risk...

Probably isn't her first time doing this or stepping outside of her marriage.

Hope you putting in work at the gym because you'll have to anticipate or be on your toes for the get back from the husband.

If you had to stop and make this post...you already know the right thing to do for you.

No amount of "just do it" responses are going to make you feel comfortable.

You can tell who gets yambs and who doesn't in this thread.
laugh.gif

It ain't even about messing up the home...

The home is already messed up as it is... You passing on the yambs isn't going to fix that.

HOWEVA... A VERY large majority of guys in prison... If you ask them to tell you the story, a yamb is SOMEWHERE in the mix.

Men can move mountains over a woman, famb...

Eventuay, he'll either find out by following her, she'll get pissed and say something, or she'll get careless.

Youre a 21 y/o that's able to pull an older married woman... Safe to say, You'll be fine, bro. You'll be beating them off when you get your swag right.. No need to take the risk...
If you get yambs, you can pass on this one. Tons of chicks out there, why mess with a married one?

Personally the husband should've seen the warning signs from his wife before he committed to her. I could care less about his feelings and what not.

However I wouldn't smash because of the potential receipie for disaster. People kill people over stuff like this. In this case the hubby wouldn't be in the wrong for putting hands on his wife for being a cheater and for putting hands on you for knowingly smashing despite her being married. If you legitametely didn't know then he has no right to be mad at you but know the situation.

You don't owe her husband nothing but if getting buns isn't hard for you is smashing a married broad really worth the potential hassles.

Women are creatures of emotion. One day either in an argument where shes mad or out of guilt she'll spill the beans to hubby and when that happens he's most likely going to try to press you. Not worth the potential problems over yambz when yambz come a dime a dozen.

If you get yambs, you can pass on this one. Tons of chicks out there, why mess with a married one?

Exactly what I'm saying, if your game is tight you can choose to tell these trifling birds to kick rocks and at least do your part looking out for another man....go about your way and land another chick with less baggage...but no if you don't get yambs, hard to pass on the opportunity.

Don't listen to these fools, they hate marriage cause the dads never married their moms so they gonna tell you to smash.
:lol:

You gonna mess around and have to stop going to that gym if he ever finds out. It's not worth it and she told you for a reason deep down she didnt want to do it. Either way she seems crazy , fatal attraction crazy.

I don't see anything inherently wrong if I want to. I'm not gonna see myself or any person who did in the light of that person smashing someone married with kids. Those are just minuscule details.

It's fine with me if you or other ppl want to label that a scumbag move if it's done.

I agree about the consequences part obviously. You gotta be responsible for your actions for better or for worse.
Why do all of your scenarios involve the female getting off scott free? :lol: Like that's how she planned it.

You don't see anything wrong with potentially being the piece that completely destroys a struggling family....there is a kid involved, now I know that's not "your problem" but maybe taking yourself out of that equation won't be so bad...
The struggling family was already destroyed. Don't fool yourself. There is no straw that broke the camel's back in that situation.
Don't listen to these fools, they hate marriage cause the dads never married their moms so they gonna tell you to smash.
:lol:
Wow, this is the twisted reasoning you place on those saying to smash? :lol: :smh: Couldn't be more baseless since my parents been married for 20+ years

But I guess claiming these dudes come from broken homes and hate marriage is one way to rationalize it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom