locked by me

I am a big SOLESUPREME fan!

I'm sorry.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you know you got that e-fame when people makes posts about you. I would love to see his whole collection, even though i know that would take some serious timeto set up. P, next you will have your own star in HOLLYWOOOOOOD!

hahaha this is funny

but i know there are bits of his collection all over the place but

dude probabley got so much just pileing up in stacks thats its prob

almost impossible for a complete col. post

lol... yo P, give your people/fans what they want.. haha..
roll.gif
roll.gif

am gonna pass by your crib later to pick the rest of it up....

peace.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

alright I take back the fAN part back. I guess I pushed it with that
laugh.gif
I just like his collection and unlike many of you he wears all or most of his stuff. Ive seen him about 3 or 4 times. here at vegas sc and LA solebar. So far I've seen him wear Eminem 4s, OG black and grey 1s, playstations, Dunkman lebrons... ect ect. I mean hands down the man has heat and the best part is that he wears it
id like to see his collection as much as the next guy but damn, get off dudes jock

why do you say i am on the dudes jock? because i am the only guy on NT to admit to some of the stuff that you guys only think about saying? I think I am theonly cat here on NT to admit I like someone elses collection and that I do take interest in looking at what he or she mite have. A lot of the cats here on NTare just here to hate on the next person left to right, thats what I see everyday HATING on eachother.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

why do you say i am on the dudes jock? because i am the only guy on NT to admit to some of the stuff that you guys only think about saying? I think I am the only cat here on NT to admit I like someone elses collection and that I do take interest in looking at what he or she mite have. A lot of the cats here on NT are just here to hate on the next person left to right, thats what I see everyday HATING on eachother.

i def. have to agree with that!

Back
Top Bottom