locked by me

Well if you look at the "Jordan issue" of Sole Collector that came out February or March that have a whole article about him and he shows his OGJordan collection. Thats a start. But i hate to be one to talk but that sounds Groupie %*+ how you put it

venrqt.gif

yea i did kinda put it like a gruopie i feel ya'll for bashing me for that. But all I'm here for is to see dope kicks. I see alot of collection postsfrom NT monsters and the next collection I would like to see is SoleSupreme's... Is that too much to ask for? Trust me I've seen cats with thousands ofpost under their avator and they post collection posts that SUCK... Bo to beat a dead horse but you guys might be people with heat or with crap in yourclosets. Stop hating because I have a big nut sack to ask another man to see his collection. And correct me if I'm wrong but we as shoeheads orsneakerheads know these type of people... They are our celebs (kinda) We happen to know them. Ask the next Joe Blow if he knows who dj clark kent is, dj am,retrokid, steve mullholand, futura, stash, Mark Smith, Tinker Hatfield or gentry (i hate gentry) or , or jay jones, or that mcsnuggles cat if forgot his screenname. See I see things different that's why we have these forums to BLOG about OUR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

yea i did kinda put it like a gruopie i feel ya'll for bashing me for that. But all I'm here for is to see dope kicks. I see alot of collection posts from NT monsters and the next collection I would like to see is SoleSupreme's... Is that too much to ask for? Trust me I've seen cats with thousands of post under their avator and they post collection posts that SUCK... Bo to beat a dead horse but you guys might be people with heat or with crap in your closets. Stop hating because I have a big nut sack to ask another man to see his collection. And correct me if I'm wrong but we as shoeheads or sneakerheads know these type of people... They are our celebs (kinda) We happen to know them. Ask the next Joe Blow if he knows who dj clark kent is, dj am, retrokid, steve mullholand, futura, stash, Mark Smith, Tinker Hatfield or gentry (i hate gentry) or , or jay jones, or that mcsnuggles cat if forgot his screen name. See I see things different that's why we have these forums to BLOG about OUR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wow...Is all i gotta say after that comment. I dont think anyone was "hating" on you or anything. But what in the world does someone's post counthave to do with what kind of heat they got. It has nothing to do with it. I respect you for wanting to see the man's collection i think we all do...But"calling him out" isnt a good look man. And talking about your nut sack isnt a good look either. So i think you are taking a lot of people of jokingaround and messing with you as "hating" but thats my two since.

you mean two cents? Yea. No man I just thought that putting CALLING HIM OUT would get this thing to get more attention. It's coolio though whatever. It iswhat it is. People on here just hate on eachother and are way too inmature to give eachother props or boosts of confidence.

They are our celebs (kinda) We happen to know them. Ask the next Joe Blow if he knows who dj clark kent is, dj am, retrokid, $teve mullholand
Sorry but if your putting that name in with real collectors who really do have a love for kicks and not just taking advantage of the bandwagoncollector's.

It's obvious your on the wrong site.

They are our celebs (kinda) We happen to know them. Ask the next Joe Blow if he knows who...steve mullholand is.
You know you done *messed* up, don't you?
6e7355914e776ba9dbfe21921c75eb15e65b717.jpg

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

he goes to citytech. NO stalking since i go there with him. Come everyday and hope to see him
Cool, I might end up going there this semester.

like real talk whats wrong with steve? is he wrong for making a business from something he enjoys? I mean the guy has setup some of the best things thatinvolve shoes... I think that if it weren't for sole mag alot of the attention that sneakerheads have been getting lately wouldn't be around. Butit's cool I rest my case here a bunch of you cats are just ignorant and inmature. I'm bored now.

Check his Ebay profile, he has alot of rare stuff he sales

SoleSupreme.

Funny thing is my username is SupremeSole on ebay and i get a few emails a year talking about how amazing my collection is. I always reply u typed in the wrongusername you looking for Solesupreme, and some people actual reply "your not him"

laugh.gif
at calling him out
This is by far a weird request. I doubt he will post his WHOLE collection.

i think you are all taking the phrase "Calling out" in the wrong context. He didnt help himself by writing that but Dude didnt mean it in any way butplease show me your collection because he respects it.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i think you are all taking the phrase "Calling out" in the wrong context. He didnt help himself by writing that but Dude didnt mean it in any way but please show me your collection because he respects it.

thank you corgi

like real talk whats wrong with steve? is he wrong for making a business from something he enjoys? I mean the guy has setup some of the best things that involve shoes... I think that if it weren't for sole mag alot of the attention that sneakerheads have been getting lately wouldn't be around. But it's cool I rest my case here a bunch of you cats are just ignorant and inmature. I'm bored now.

Nothing against Steve or ISS (except they tend to be a bit immature outside of the bball forum) but I see nothing positive about the mag. All this attentionhe's gotten sneakerheads just turned it into a hype frenzy and killed the whole culture. I don't know about you but I don't like when everyone andthere mother claims to be a sneakerhead because they got some crappy limited release or because they wanna feel cool.

jonny1200 wrote:
I don't know about you but I don't like when everyone and there mother claims to be a sneakerhead because they got some crappy limited release or because they wanna feel cool.

what the heck? i didnt get what you meant by feeling cool but.....

what do you call them then?

sneakerhead definition - one who is infatuated with sneakers.

but i doubt the guy will post it. he sells his stuff doesnt he?

Originally Posted by jonny1200

like real talk whats wrong with steve? is he wrong for making a business from something he enjoys? I mean the guy has setup some of the best things that involve shoes... I think that if it weren't for sole mag alot of the attention that sneakerheads have been getting lately wouldn't be around. But it's cool I rest my case here a bunch of you cats are just ignorant and inmature. I'm bored now.

Nothing against Steve or ISS (except they tend to be a bit immature outside of the bball forum) but I see nothing positive about the mag. All this attention he's gotten sneakerheads just turned it into a hype frenzy and killed the whole culture. I don't know about you but I don't like when everyone and there mother claims to be a sneakerhead because they got some crappy limited release or because they wanna feel cool.
i think ISS is cool. I give steve much credit for turning a passion into a magazine, business and forum. But i have never been impressed with SoleCollector. I always thought it made people who liked sneakers seem corny. So nice and perfect and ideal. Its like they want to peel the skin off grapes andfeed them personally to Brand Jordan, Nike, like they are some king of an empire. They should tell it how it is. How the business really is. From how the shoecompanies have lost their brand integrity to how sneakers have become a business and no longer a passion. And not kiss these shoe companies %+* every chancethey can so maybe... just maybe they can get some shoe sent to them each month through nike flow program. Believe me its really no big deal. Interview astraight shooter and you'll get a real interview. God forbid someone ruffle some feathers. Because we all know passion left a long time ago and shoeswithout substance and creativity packaged into bells and whistles gimmicks.
And personally i always hated the term "sneakerhead". It makes you sound like some cheerleader or fan. Like you have an autographed 8x10 of retro kidon your wall. How but the simple fact you like shoes. And god forbid you like what you want and when you see a shoe the first questions you dont ask are"how many are there, how much can i resell them for, what shirt and fitted can i match with these, how limited are these, do you think people will line upfor these"....Be in it for you. If you are featured in some online mag or blog or Sole collector or sneaker freaker who cares. You're still a shoenerd to 99% of the rest of the world. A shoe nerd just like me!

Back
Top Bottom