locked by me

I give steve much credit for turning a passion into a magazine, business and forum.
You guys do know that Steve was not really into sneakers or collecting before he started his buisness right? I mean that iswhat ISS, $C and that joke Blue Sole are to him. Nothing more then a way to make money off all these kids who think he is doing them favors. I'm sure hehas a passion for sneakers now after they have helped him make a living the past few years.

Steve is all about making money off of our passion for shoes not his.

man corgi is so right I never really have liked the term sneakerhead or shoehead or nikehead or jordanhead. Its just so effin corny to me. I like shoes and theculture behind of it. But the way that nike and jordan market it now is upsetting. Its so sad that years back when there was no hype air forces would drop likeonce or twice a month. Jordans would drop a little more than that. But man it was so cool to just get that new pair when it dropped without all the hype behindit. But everything came to a haulting stop when JB dropped the nubuck 12s. I believe that was the first online release. After that it was a wrap. It was neverthe same and everything changed.. Alot of good opinions here but even NT isn't the same. I've always got on here without having an account andeverybody seemed to be so helpful and nice. there was mad info in here but now everything turns into a flame war for no reason. The only reason why I createdthis thread was to create hype so that SoleSupreme would show us his collection and maybe by seeing this thread he would post his collection. But you guysturned this into a flame war against me. So besides for what corgi and a few other people have written on here the rest is all nonsense and useless.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I give steve much credit for turning a passion into a magazine, business and forum.
You guys do know that Steve was not really into sneakers or collecting before he started his buisness right? I mean that is what ISS, $C and that joke Blue Sole are to him. Nothing more then a way to make money off all these kids who think he is doing them favors. I'm sure he has a passion for sneakers now after they have helped him make a living the past few years.

Steve is all about making money off of our passion for shoes not his.

i personally knew that..its old news...But i didnt want to air him out like that. But since the cats out of the bag..........

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

like real talk whats wrong with steve? is he wrong for making a business from something he enjoys? I mean the guy has setup some of the best things that involve shoes... I think that if it weren't for sole mag alot of the attention that sneakerheads have been getting lately wouldn't be around.
laugh.gif
oh hell.
Originally Posted by itsmedallas

man corgi is so right I never really have liked the term sneakerhead or shoehead or nikehead or jordanhead. Its just so - corny to me.
wait what? you just told "sneakerheads" around the world to thank $teve for all this attention he's gotten "us".
eyes.gif

They should tell it how it is. How the business really is.
word, but you and i both know that'll never happen though for obvious reasons.

w/e but this guy has heat....he had the RARE kobe MVP big Nikes he just sold for $900 just now... i was in shock

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew going into this post what would happen.

Corgi what's good?
pimp.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt cant call it bud just doingmy own thing. Bottom line we all like shoes. Someties we say the wrong wording but if our intentions stay true to the fact that we all have a passion for shoesthan it shouldnt get all craze on these message boards. Its only sneakers its not that serious. Bottom line itsmedallas wasnt calling steve out. If he wantedto call steve out it be be over other stuff than his shoes. Personally its a dead topic. People have been %##$+$#@ steve up since 03. Theres good and bad witheverything. Me included for sure.

Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man corgi is so right I never really have liked the term sneakerhead or shoehead or nikehead or jordanhead. Its just so effin corny to me. I like shoes and theculture behind of it. But the way that nike and jordan market it now is upsetting. Its so sad that years back when there was no hype air forces would drop likeonce or twice a month. Jordans would drop a little more than that. But man it was so cool to just get that new pair when it dropped without all the hype behindit. But everything came to a haulting stop when JB dropped the nubuck 12s. I believe that was the first online release. After that it was a wrap. It was neverthe same and everything changed.. Alot of good opinions here but even NT isn't the same. I've always got on here without having an account andeverybody seemed to be so helpful and nice. there was mad info in here but now everything turns into a flame war for no reason. The only reason why I createdthis thread was to create hype so that SoleSupreme would show us his collection and maybe by seeing this thread he would post his collection. But you guysturned this into a flame war against me. So besides for what corgi and a few other people have written on here the rest is all nonsense and useless.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, by you posting this, it looks to me that you really dont know what your talking about. I bet you been collecting for like 2 years max, talking aboutbefore the hype smh* you got in it because of the hype
eyes.gif

You should go back to ISS, because that is were you belong Kid*

Originally Posted by dkballer22

You were in shock because he had them or because it ended at $900?
I was shocked at the $900, I was hoping they would stay under $300, lol.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Quote:

man corgi is so right I never really have liked the term sneakerhead or shoehead or nikehead or jordanhead. Its just so effin corny to me. I like shoes and the culture behind of it. But the way that nike and jordan market it now is upsetting. Its so sad that years back when there was no hype air forces would drop like once or twice a month. Jordans would drop a little more than that. But man it was so cool to just get that new pair when it dropped without all the hype behind it. But everything came to a haulting stop when JB dropped the nubuck 12s. I believe that was the first online release. After that it was a wrap. It was never the same and everything changed.. Alot of good opinions here but even NT isn't the same. I've always got on here without having an account and everybody seemed to be so helpful and nice. there was mad info in here but now everything turns into a flame war for no reason. The only reason why I created this thread was to create hype so that SoleSupreme would show us his collection and maybe by seeing this thread he would post his collection. But you guys turned this into a flame war against me. So besides for what corgi and a few other people have written on here the rest is all nonsense and useless.

Haha, by you posting this, it looks to me that you really dont know what your talking about. I bet you been collecting for like 2 years max, talking about before the hype smh* you got in it because of the hype
eyes.gif

You should go back to ISS, because that is were you belong Kid*

haha
laugh.gif
you're an idiot you know that. It's nice to know thatpeople care so much about what I have to say. You don't know me or anything about me. Since I don't know you then I really won't flame on you man.It's called opinion. I have different opinions and sometimes opinions change. I have been buying kicks for about 5 years btw.

laugh.gif
in my opinion your mom has saggy nipples.

brought to you by kevin2nd. check the af1 thread this one is dead.

Whats up itsmedallas,
A collection post is something that I've always thought about doing, but realistically that can actually take me days to put together: Being that my shoesare not in one set place and the way most of them are stored, particularly my OG's, its quite a task. But time to time you will see my dedication threadsto certain shoes (previously: Andruw Jones Collection, High School/College PE's). But you know what, I will do acertain post on OG's sometime soon, only time can tell...

But I will leave you a pic I took a long while ago

Back
Top Bottom