Locked out of the house vol.help

Well I went out to get some subway, as I come back, the key to open the lock is in the house because I needed it last night to open the lock...long story. But whatever, now I'm locked outside in this hot !*# weather, with some subway. What the hell do I do?!

Well I went out to get some subway, as I come back, the key to open the lock is in the house because I needed it last night to open the lock...long story. But whatever, now I'm locked outside in this hot !*# weather, with some subway. What the hell do I do?!

you eat and wait for someone to come home with the key

or bust through a window

or bust through a window

Wait i dont get how you locked yourself out?
You live with anyone? If so call em and tell em what happened and just wait till they get there.

Wait i dont get how you locked yourself out?
You live with anyone? If so call em and tell em what happened and just wait till they get there.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

laugh.gif
@ the way you worded that.

But all you can really do is wait for someone to come home...

Maybe chill at a friend's house for the time being?

And if you live alone, you're hurt.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

laugh.gif
@ the way you worded that.

But all you can really do is wait for someone to come home...

Maybe chill at a friend's house for the time being?

And if you live alone, you're hurt.

Originally Posted by RAWse

or bust through a window

yupp i always leave the restroom window in my moms room unlocked
climb up the patio and fumble my *%+ on top of the toilet ninja style if its to hot to wait outside
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

or bust through a window

yupp i always leave the restroom window in my moms room unlocked
climb up the patio and fumble my *%+ on top of the toilet ninja style if its to hot to wait outside
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just a few questions..
1.What do you mean the key is in the house cause you needed it last night.. do you mean you always leave the key outside..
2. Do you live alone?
3. Are you on a Iphone or somn?

Just a few questions..
1.What do you mean the key is in the house cause you needed it last night.. do you mean you always leave the key outside..
2. Do you live alone?

Go down the chimney like Santa Claus. If you're not white make sure you don't look suspicious nothing like getting caught breaking into your own house.
smh.gif

Go down the chimney like Santa Claus. If you're not white make sure you don't look suspicious nothing like getting caught breaking into your own house.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Just a few questions..
2. Do you live alone?

I think he   had  a spare key under a mattress but he  used it  last night so now he's    really locked out

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Just a few questions..
2. Do you live alone?

I think he   had  a spare key under a mattress but he  used it  last night so now he's    really locked out

Back
Top Bottom