LOL at the August "new" members....

Just so you know THB...if you make it so obvious it's you all the time, your names will never last more than a month.

You're like Brett Favre
laugh.gif
...you need the attention and when people stop talkingabout you it's time for you to make a comeback. I mean that in a good way of course...

I remember when you had the name 'Let Me Live' and you denied it was you but your avy said thb in the bottom right corner or whatever
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

roll.gif
how you have 123 posts in less than 2 days though??

I thought the daily post limit was 50 a day. We're not even past the 2nd day of August yet.

He might have joined earlier, but the count is actually 15 when you sart out and then goes to 25. I'm still not at 50
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
What are you doing stonefacing me Geronimo?

Damn. Michael C 138 post in two days? That is something. Haha. It took me about 2 months to get to 100. I guess you must have to much free time in your hand.

Michael Crabtree aka the hater boxden, your post limit and lead topic limit has been reduced to 15 posts per day and 1 lead topic per day. And don't giveme that BS saying that you didn't deserve it. You've been on that name for three days and already have over 120 posts. It ain't happening.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Michael Crabtree aka the hater boxden, your post limit and lead topic limit has been reduced to 15 posts per day and 1 lead topic per day. And don't give me that BS saying that you didn't deserve it. You've been on that name for three days and already have over 120 posts. It ain't happening.

JR5

Dang. Ive been sleeping on JRose5. I aint no dude went that hard in the paint.

You better use those 15 sparingly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom