LOL at the August "new" members....

Yeah JPZx, he had an avy with THBs tag in it. I didn't notice until I looked at it and the tag flashed in one of the frames.

richKarlmarx same troll that got NT crazy when he said jaguar was better than anything out there?
laugh.gif
under a diff name though

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Yeah JPZx, he had an avy with THBs tag in it. I didn't notice until I looked at it and the tag flashed in one of the frames.
unless dude has some supreme mental problems, they aint the same person. They talk to each other too much on twitter...

and THB makes avy's for anybody when he's bored

Originally Posted by JRose5

Michael Crabtree aka the hater boxden, your post limit and lead topic limit has been reduced to 15 posts per day and 1 lead topic per day. And don't give me that BS saying that you didn't deserve it. You've been on that name for three days and already have over 120 posts. It ain't happening.

JR5

jh4jkj.jpg

gotcha trick

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Lazy B

unless dude has some supreme mental problems, they aint the same person. They talk to each other too much on twitter...

this is the same guy that pretended to be a girl, FOR A MONTH. i think it's safe to say nothing is out the norm for him.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Lazy B wrote:

this is the same guy that pretended to be a girl, FOR A MONTH. i think it's safe to say nothing is out the norm for him.

laugh.gif
He was trippin

His avy clearly had THB in it, one dude made a thread exposing him and THB still tried to deny it !
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

This dude richKarlmarx gets my vote for troll/ lame of the year
Co-sign.
laugh.gif

Dude said he was working for a high company, at the age of 20 and 24 while being the #2 college basketball player in the country who hasnt choose a collegeyet and also is an crip turned blood.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just in case you didnt catch this from the Noob...
laugh.gif
...i had to do itthough!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

she needs to get her eyebrows done
whats up with this dude and eyebrows?!? word to the....."Barbershop Talk Appreciation" thread...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

barbershop talk is stupid, thats why i get my haircut an eyebrows done at a salon, plus the women
pimp.gif
sick.gif
AYO?!?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

This dude richKarlmarx gets my vote for troll/ lame of the year
Co-sign.
laugh.gif

Dude said he was working for a high company, at the age of 20 and 24 while being the #2 college basketball player in the country who hasnt choose a college yet and also is an crip turned blood.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i only heard the story about him being 20/24 and working for a highcompany.....son said #2 in the country and a blood
smh.gif
roll.gif

Here is one of his old account. He had another joint under "One Love" and THB was in the avy and he was still denying it was him.
roll.gif
roll.gif

He be drying to get on here an post.
laugh.gif

THB

The thread

laugh.gif

Geronimo

laugh.gif
I love this guy

647362d745e34d1a620c59d0859025540d0410ef_t.gif

Just in case you didnt catch this from the Noob...
laugh.gif
...i had to do it though!

she needs to get her eyebrows done
whats up with this dude and eyebrows?!? word to the....."Barbershop Talk Appreciation" thread...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

barbershop talk is stupid, thats why i get my haircut an eyebrows done at a salon, plus the women
pimp.gif
sick.gif
AYO?!?

THB isn't exactly a noob
laugh.gif
just a damn troll

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Jrose is a thug, he straight smoked em'
smokin.gif

i know man. I'm so scared of him. its unbelievable. this is probably how it felt like to be anne frank during a thunderstorm...everytime i see his name imlike..ohh snap its the SS

the topic of discussion guy for this thread just got his thread about his 102 degree fever locked...
laugh.gif

what a clown!

I was just about to say that I don't think Clutch713 is THB because Clutch been here for a minute... I think even before boxden.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It always gets me when "new" members come equipped with tagged avys and sigs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Make it sound like these dudes coming in here ready for battle.

Originally Posted by the north west

THB is a lame mexi kid named Alex

trolls in every thread

son real talk you always got thbs $%@@ in your mouth like damn b you ackin like hes henz0 or something
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Anyways im not mchael crabtree so quit makin up lies
and time to apply for a new name....

aae256542a690f89b02809b77177b92321352c4.gif

Back
Top Bottom