Ima start
smh.gif
@ everything Dirty post from now on just because. Lol

If you ban me Dirty I'm puttin a virus on NT lol

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

im hoping we dont sign crabtree he seems like a diva
Yea not signing your first round draft pick would be a great idea... i hope your teams management sees the light like you do.

The 9ers 2009 NFL Predictions, Win Total & 2010 Super Bowl Odds are out, Singletary put his stamp on the 49ers as the interim head coach last season and will continue to use his smash-mouth approach heading into the new season....green bay aint doing nothing this year.
5463640245c94a64033cc69f4483f65f479fc212.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

im hoping we dont sign crabtree he seems like a diva
Yea not signing your first round draft pick would be a great idea... i hope your teams management sees the light like you do.

The 9ers 2009 NFL Predictions, Win Total & 2010 Super Bowl Odds are out, Singletary put his stamp on the 49ers as the interim head coach last season and will continue to use his smash-mouth approach heading into the new season....green bay aint doing nothing this year.
Went off topic with your rebuttal... Not surprised
roll.gif
... Lets hear those super bowl odds though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ stonefacing anything Dirty posts. Almost makes me wonder if themajority of his posts consisted of that.

It's funny how these threads always results with someone getting banned.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
at THB already banned
And the sad thing is, he'll be back next month.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i kno... but they gonna start bannin him cuz he'sspellin stuff wrong...

He's like Glen Davis... a habitual line stepper

I swear to god this dude has like 4 active names on NT with prolly thousands of posts...He gets like 120 like its nothing who knows how many names hes postingon. Ive been staying suspicious of people like clutch713 and other names like jpthe3...I had no idea until just now that these two sn's got approved in thesame damn month. Some lames just have way too much time on their hands
smh.gif

and the Dirty appearance had me dying. Like hes been waiting to bust it out on THB just so hes salty

LOL,
He makes alllll of my avys. And for some reason he throws "thb" tags in there.

If this was his account, it would average about 50 post a day. Prolly be banned by now.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom