LOL: Brandon Marshall

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Korean Dave....
laugh.gif
All them WR's NOT named Brandon Marshall should be thanking ol' #15 for drawing double-teams etc....we'll see how good Eddie Royal REALLY is when Marshall ain't on the field. You HONESTLY think that teams are gonna respect the passing game now?
laugh.gif
It's about to be u-g-l-y in denver...
It's ok, they have like 11 running backs on the roster to carry the load. Double wishbone FTW.
laugh.gif

I think what he's sayin is that Royal is not a #1 in guy in that he isn't going to line up on the elite corners and beat them repetedly. Marshall had the focus of all the defenses, and Royal was the benefit of that. If Marshall is gone, and teams can put their best guys on Royal, he will struggle gettin off the line, gettin deep, findin space.
More or less.

He's not big enough or physical enough to be a number one.

Wes Welker and DeSean Jackson are nice, too, but if they're lining up right for you consistently, you don't have a passing game.

Brandon Marshall draws criticism from teammates
Not much support for Marshall among players

August 28th, 2009, 4:11 pm · 3 Comments · posted by Frank Schwab

Brandon Stokley said he knew on Wednesday, when receiver Brandon Marshall punted the ball in practice, that some punishment was coming.

"You just can't do those kinds of things," Stokley said. "I knew that was probably the final straw."

On Friday, Marshall was suspended for the final two preseason games for conduct detrimental to the team. Stokley said the team wouldn't let it be adistraction, but admitted that it offended him to have a teammate act like Marshall did in practice.

"It does, because we're all trying to win games and you can't have that," Stokley said. "You can't have those distractions and youcan't have somebody acting like that. We're all out here working hard, trying to win games, and we want him to be a part of that."

Tight end Daniel Graham found Marshall's actions unbecoming as well.

"It's offensive a little bit," Graham said. "Everybody is out here working hard towards our ultimate goal. To have a teammate like that dowhat he's doing right now is disappointing to the rest of the guys. But we're still focused on what our goal is."

Stokley said he hoped Marshall will come back refocused.

"Maybe the light bulb will go off and he'll come out and be ready to play some football and help us win games," Stokley said.

Stokley said he is confident in what the team has at receiver. After all, Marshall has barely practiced with the team since the end of last season.

"He hasn't really been around and he hasn't helped us since the offseason, so nobody knows what they're missing," Stokley said.

Safety Brian Dawkins said the matter will be handled internally, and didn't believe Marshall would have a hard time being welcomed back to the team.

"I don't think so," Dawkins said. "Things will be worked out the way they need to be worked out in time."

This isn't Dawkins' first time around a suspended wide receiver. He was in Philadelphia in 2005 when Terrell Owens was suspended after being ayear-long spectacle.

"A lot crazier with T.O," Dawkins said. "A lot crazier."

http://gazettebroncos.freedombloggin...-players/1217/

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
but they had nothing to say when he was doing it
laugh.gif

That's cuz they were ignoring a clown and trying to do their own thing.

What they shoulda done was have the defensive guys take some nice shots and put him out for the year. Defnitely if he keeps this crap up. If he wants to betraded so bad, he ain't a teammate anymore. Open season on his knees.

Originally Posted by codex57

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What they shoulda done was have the defensive guys take some nice shots and put him out for the year. Defnitely if he keeps this crap up. If he wants to be traded so bad, he ain't a teammate anymore. Open season on his knees.
then they should keep doing there own thing and ignore it all dont act like its a big problem after its all over when you had more then few timesyou could have stepped to him

yea send the D at his knees cuz theres no way this can be fixed............aw wait it can be fixed

i read some of the dumbest things on NT

Originally Posted by codex57

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What they shoulda done was have the defensive guys take some nice shots and put him out for the year. Defnitely if he keeps this crap up. If he wants to be traded so bad, he ain't a teammate anymore. Open season on his knees.

Ok, you're an idiot.

Ya no one will say anything when its going on...

But he can get that from his teammates, hes gotta to what he thinks is right. He deserves the extension.

Although I think his antics are funny....there's no way if I'm his teammate I'm going to side with him on this.

He deserves the extension but making a mockery of practice like that?....come on. Behind doors you can express your disgust but keep it classy out in thepublic eye.

he wants to get traded. hes soo good though. dang cant wait to see him play this year. if he does.

I think Korean Dave is trying to say that, this offense we have moves fluidly with or without Marshall. Watching the preseason games our offense has beenmoving down the field with no problem.

The only problem was scoring in the red zone, which was also a problem last year. It would be nice to have Marshall, but I think the offense would be finewithout him.

Back
Top Bottom