LOL: Brandon Marshall

Meh... This one ain't on McDaniels... He didn't promise Marshall an extension. That don't fall under his umbrella of responsibility, so itain't his problem...

Marshall acting like a punk on the practice field is his problem though, and McD and Co. did the right thing sending his %%* home...

You wanna hold out, hold out. You wanna practice, get in here and work. But make up your mind. Don't come to practice AND hold out. You ain't doinganybody any favors. Not yourself, not your teammates, not anybody.

Meh... This one ain't on McDaniels... He didn't promise Marshall an extension.

But Pat Bowlen did (apparently).
That don't fall under his umbrella of responsibility, so it ain't his problem...
Oh, it clearly is. He's having press conferences to address the issue, and his number one receiver is now Jabar Gaffney.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That don't fall under his umbrella of responsibility, so it ain't his problem...
Oh, it clearly is. He's having press conferences to address the issue, and his number one receiver is now Jabar Gaffney.
laugh.gif

But again, how do you put that on McDaniels' head? He !*#+#* up the Cutler situation... But this? Nah... He doesn't sign the checks. He's notmaking personnel decisions... If Brandon don't wanna be there for the money he's making, he don't wanna be there... They're better off withJabar Gaffney and Eddie Royal than they are with Marshall out there doing the crap he's doing in practice...

Has Marshall even said anything about having issues with McDaniels? I haven't seen it, so I dunno...

laugh.gif

holes everywhere in your reply homie.

apparently? smh..
Gaffney? Royal

Has Marshall even said anything about having issues with McDaniels? I haven't seen it, so I dunno...
Marshall has made it clear that it isn't anything personal; he just wants to be paid.

I imagine all McDaniels would have ever had to do is sit down with Bowlen and tell him to get a deal done.
apparently? smh..
Right, "apparently." Marshall claims Bowlen promised him an extension.

I already know what you're going to say. "LOL. Yeah, Marshall did; not Bowlen."

But it wouldn't be the first time Bowlen lied to a player, would it?
Gaffney? Royal
Royal is a prototypical number two.

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
Meh... This one ain't on McDaniels... He didn't promise Marshall an extension. That don't fall under his umbrella of responsibility, so it ain't his problem...

Marshall acting like a punk on the practice field is his problem though, and McD and Co. did the right thing sending his %%* home...

You wanna hold out, hold out. You wanna practice, get in here and work. But make up your mind. Don't come to practice AND hold out. You ain't doing anybody any favors. Not yourself, not your teammates, not anybody.

This....and
indifferent.gif
at anyone that thinks Brandon Marshall is our onlytalented WR. Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal and Brandon Stokely can get it done without him. We have much bigger problems with our QB situation than to worry aboutthis chump Marshall. Take him...I can care less. With the situation in Denver, having him there is just bringing the teams moral down. And it was statedpreviously that Eddie Royal was a "prototypical number two"....since you probably didn't watch most of the Broncos games last season and basedyour statement on statistics alone, then you probably have no idea the amount of passes Cutler use to force onto Marshall (even when Royal was open, yet Eddiewas still able to have a sensational rookie season, figure that). If given the opportunity, I believe Eddie Royal can shine just as much as Marshal if notmore. Royal has the talent, drive and mentality to be the #1 guy, don't sleep on him.

well first off when i seen him punt the ball and swat the other down i was cracking up ... then i started thinking about how practice used to be and cantbelieve someone doesnt go up to dude and lay his %#! out ... im thinkin one of them crazy white workout freaks at lb or og just cold cocks cuz across the jaw... whiney %#! ##$#* play football and stop cryin ... if you dont wanna be out there fake a hamstring and sit out till the preseasons over ... dont act like apunk ...

only reason i backed TO throughout his career is cuz of his work ethic and when it comes down to it, if i was his teammate i could ride with dude ... i cantride with marshall on that petty little girl %**+ ... plus he beats his gf or wife or whatever ... dudes a coward ...

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

this guy gets it.
But you don't.

Your team is going nowhere faster than before.

Pay him and get him on the field, or trade him and be done with it. Simple.

kyle-orton.jpg

roll.gif

Dude looks like a repeat sex offender.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that was NOT the original pic posted. the 1st was very AYOissssh
sick.gif

It's already come out Roy just has a contusion... He won't play tomorrow, probably won't play next week, but could be ready to go Week 1 inTampa...

since you probably didn't watch most of the Broncos games last season and based your statement on statistics alone, then you probably have no idea the amount of passes Cutler use to force onto Marshall (even when Royal was open, yet Eddie was still able to have a sensational rookie season, figure that).

I'm caught.
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
At KLJ not watchin any Broncos games.
roll.gif

Dude updated every throw Cutler made last year one by one, with their own threads and everything. Come on...
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
roll.gif
At KLJ not watchin any Broncos games.
roll.gif

Dude updated every throw Cutler made last year one by one, with their own threads and everything. Come on...
laugh.gif

Yeah ok
eyes.gif
, I'm suppose to know this guys life story...I'm justsayin, If you know so much about the Broncos, then how could you possibly call Royal a sidekick reciever? It doesn't make sense to me. The man would makethe #1 spot on the roster of half the leagues teams.

I think what he's sayin is that Royal is not a #1 in guy in that he isn't going to line up on the elite corners and beat them repetedly. Marshall hadthe focus of all the defenses, and Royal was the benefit of that. If Marshall is gone, and teams can put their best guys on Royal, he will struggle gettin offthe line, gettin deep, findin space.

He's a lot like a Welker who needs to have Moss around to occupy the top corners in the league.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Yeah ok, I'm suppose to know this guys life story.

but when u thought it was going ur way, u were quick to assume and U DID indeed thought u knew his life story.

No I didn't...

since you probably didn't watch most of the Broncos games last season and based your statement on statistics alone, then you probably have no idea the amount of passes Cutler use to force onto Marshall (even when Royal was open, yet Eddie was still able to have a sensational rookie season, figure that).

Its all in the details. I wasn't trying to imply anything, my point was that I didn't understand where his facts came from to make such a boldstatement about a talented player. It was more like an educated assumption, which could be right or wrong.

Forget assumptions, dude said Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal and Brandon Stokely can get it done without him.

roll.gif

koolbarbone wrote:
Forget assumptions, dude said Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal and Brandon Stokely can get it done without him.

roll.gif

eyes.gif
every other team in the NFL has gotten it done without him, I don'tsee why we can't. I'm more worried about our QB situation than one out of many talents. Marshall is good, but do you honestly think that him staying inDenver is in the best interest of the team? Look, I'm a Denver fan so I want my team to win. Obviously Marshall is good....but at this point, is he reallyan asset? I'm just being realistic.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

koolbarbone wrote:

roll.gif

eyes.gif
every other team in the NFL has gotten it done without him
, I don't see why we can't. I'm more worried about our QB situation than one out of many talents. Marshall is good, but do you honestly think that him staying in Denver is in the best interest of the team? Look, I'm a Denver fan so I want my team to win. Obviously Marshall is good....but at this point, is he really an asset? I'm just being realistic.
?

laugh.gif

Korean Dave....
laugh.gif
All them WR's NOT named Brandon Marshall should be thanking ol' #15 for drawing double-teams etc....we'll see how good EddieRoyal REALLY is when Marshall ain't on the field. You HONESTLY think that teams are gonna respect the passing game now?
laugh.gif
It's about to be u-g-l-yin denver...

Back
Top Bottom