LOL: Brandon Marshall

Denver fans can't actually think what Mcdaniels is doing is a good idea...hes setting that team back years....

518.gif

I wonder if Dawk was anywhere in the vicinity when Marshall was cuttin' up? That wouldn't fly around Dawk. He'd be up in his grill.
What the hell are you talking about? You don't even have a clue...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the same Brian dawkins who sided with TO over McNabb and Eagles Management?

the guy who is still best friends with TO... Yea Rite

The thing is, T.O. ALWAYS gives 110% when he's on the field...doesn't matter if it's practice or a game, you know dude is gonna put in work. Dawkins is one of if not THE most respected dudes in the NFL for his leadership amongst other things...I have a hard time believing that if he saw what wasgoing on, he wouldn't have pulled Marshall aside and talked to him.

It's obvious he deserves an extension.

Seeing as how he somehow can't keep his hands off women, and is so close to getting suspended by Goodell, I see why Denver is hesitant to give him one.

Now that he's acting like a complete dumb #%# he's ruining any value he would have in a trade, and making Denver less and less likely to want to extendhim.

Funny how this works, Marshall demanded the extension because with Orton and no Cutler his numbers were bound to take a hit. Now that he's pulled this$*@%, he's gonna have a hard time getting paid.

Oh, and I wonder who the GM is gonna be that gives him a huge contract like his play on the field would warrant. It seems pretty evident from the domesticviolence and now this that he's more problems than he is talent

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Can someone explain to me again how McDaniels is at fault for this Brandon Marshall fiasco? I just don't see it.

Marshall is the only idiot here.
2009: $2.198 million, 2010: Free Agent

regardless, doggin it out there during practice like that is pusssy.
Management lying TWICE to a players face is also quite vaginal.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The thing is, T.O. ALWAYS gives 110% when he's on the field...doesn't matter if it's practice or a game, you know dude is gonna put in work. Dawkins is one of if not THE most respected dudes in the NFL for his leadership amongst other things...I have a hard time believing that if he saw what was going on, he wouldn't have pulled Marshall aside and talked to him.

when TO was goin OFF on the Eagles, the whole entire team. he wwent in the locker room and fronted everyone in there for a straight fade. No one steppedforward. Hugh Douglas wasnt even on the team, and was workin for FO, was the only one who stepped up to throw hands with TO.

Brian dawkins is a leader by example type guy

The thing is, T.O. ALWAYS gives 110% when he's on the field...doesn't matter if it's practice or a game, you know dude is gonna put in work. Dawkins is one of if not THE most respected dudes in the NFL for his leadership amongst other things...I have a hard time believing that if he saw what was going on, he wouldn't have pulled Marshall aside and talked to him.

when TO was goin OFF on the Eagles, the whole entire team. he wwent in the locker room and fronted everyone in there for a straight fade. No one stepped forward. Hugh Douglas wasnt even on the team, and was workin for FO, was the only one who stepped up to throw hands with TO.

And T.O. murked Hu
laugh.gif

when TO was goin OFF on the Eagles, the whole entire team. he wwent in the locker room and fronted everyone in there for a straight fade. No one stepped forward. Hugh Douglas wasnt even on the team, and was workin for FO, was the only one who stepped up to throw hands with TO.

Gotcha on that....I remember that Hugh Douglass incident. I think Hugh got his !$% handed to him
laugh.gif

As far as the Broncos management vs. Marshall and whether or not they've been upfront w. him, do you think that they may be skeptical in giving him a newdeal considering his ridiculous arrest/behavior record over the past 2 years? I think dude was even arrested back in March. I understand that he wants a newdeal and more guaranteed money, but his actions (not from yesterday) don't make this situation any easier. I wonder if there were stipulations/clauses putin place by the Broncos in the wake of his various arrests. that supercede anything that they may have previously said about giving him a new deal.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

It's obvious he deserves an extension.

Seeing as how he somehow can't keep his hands off women, and is so close to getting suspended by Goodell, I see why Denver is hesitant to give him one.

Now that he's acting like a complete dumb #%# he's ruining any value he would have in a trade, and making Denver less and less likely to want to extend him.

Funny how this works, Marshall demanded the extension because with Orton and no Cutler his numbers were bound to take a hit. Now that he's pulled this $*@%, he's gonna have a hard time getting paid.

Oh, and I wonder who the GM is gonna be that gives him a huge contract like his play on the field would warrant. It seems pretty evident from the domestic violence and now this that he's more problems than he is talent
this guy gets it.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

And T.O. murked Hu
laugh.gif

yup. beat him like he stole somethin

Stipulation or not, it'd be beyond foolish to give a huge extension to a guy who repeatedly makes (obviously) bad decisions.

I'm sure Arthur Blank has a cautionary tale for Pat Bowlen

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by 4thand10

I'd be cracking up if I was his teammate out there
No you wouldn't be... You're out here trying to prepare to win football games and this idiot is out here doin that?
eyes.gif

McDaniels is doing himself more harm by letting Marshall come out and do that than just telling him to go home and get the %%#% outta there... The Cutler situation was bad, but letting this guy come out on the practice field and make a mockery of you?
smh.gif

Send his !%% home and move on without him...

Yep, real talk this $*%$ is terrible. If anybody on that team had the least amount of respect for McDaniels or the team, Marshall would of been had his %$$ beat down. It's one thing to demand a trade and do all that off the field $*%$ but acting a fool like that on the practice field? That $*%$ just isn't supposed to fly. I almost feel bad for the Broncos organization right now. This goes far beyond W's and L's.
smh.gif

Anyways ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ We'll Bears will take him.

I don't agree with the way he is handling this

So if he does get out of his situation is he gonna whine when he has another contract dispute with his next squad?

Originally Posted by Statis22

I don't agree with the way he is handling this

So if he does get out of his situation is he gonna whine when he has another contract dispute with his next squad?

Baby T.O.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom