SO CLOSE. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by bamez

so wait, a split decision loss to mayweather is a career devastating loss for dela hoya?

yea I believe so cause he fought only twice since his lose to Floyd and one was to some crumbum which he won and the other was to Manny now when Floyd fought oscar it was at 154 and when he fought Manny it was at I think 140 or 147 which is a whole weight class down if not two
Please. please stop posting. You sound really dumb and annoying right about now. First off... Oscar was the one who wanted Pacquiao at 147. Pacquiao jumped TWO full weight classes to make Welterweight after only fighting one fight at 135 against Diaz. So you can make the case that it was actually THREE weight classes Pacquiao jumped. Oh and lets not get on Floyd making Marquez jump 2 weight classes to Welterweight while Floyd still didnt even wana make the contracted weight. Dude weighed in heavier than the Welterweight class. Works both ways!   And Finally, Paquiao did agree to Mayweathers terms and Mayweather went Ghost. If Arum was lying in this article, Mayweather sure never called him out........ He just simply went ghost. Now please let it go. Here's the article. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5376931
wink.gif

dude you need to stop posting at least old bullcrap that you dont know anything about heres real proof  recent proof
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/01...pacquiao-detailed-reasoning-for-not-fighting/

now which one of us is really dumb
wink.gif

Jose Mendoza over Dan Rafael?
grin.gif
  I'll take Dan's word anyday even if he's a little biased at times. And
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking Manny fought Oscar at 140. Wait.... I can't believe Im arguing with you about this. I quit. You win.  

I said he fought him at 140 OR 147 
eek.gif

Yea but for you to even mention 140 lbs just shows your lack of knowledge about boxing.

Originally Posted by bamez

so wait, a split decision loss to mayweather is a career devastating loss for dela hoya?

yea I believe so cause he fought only twice since his lose to Floyd and one was to some crumbum which he won and the other was to Manny now when Floyd fought oscar it was at 154 and when he fought Manny it was at I think 140 or 147 which is a whole weight class down if not two
Please. please stop posting. You sound really dumb and annoying right about now. First off... Oscar was the one who wanted Pacquiao at 147. Pacquiao jumped TWO full weight classes to make Welterweight after only fighting one fight at 135 against Diaz. So you can make the case that it was actually THREE weight classes Pacquiao jumped. Oh and lets not get on Floyd making Marquez jump 2 weight classes to Welterweight while Floyd still didnt even wana make the contracted weight. Dude weighed in heavier than the Welterweight class. Works both ways!   And Finally, Paquiao did agree to Mayweathers terms and Mayweather went Ghost. If Arum was lying in this article, Mayweather sure never called him out........ He just simply went ghost. Now please let it go. Here's the article. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5376931
wink.gif

dude you need to stop posting at least old bullcrap that you dont know anything about heres real proof  recent proof
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/01...pacquiao-detailed-reasoning-for-not-fighting/

now which one of us is really dumb
wink.gif

Jose Mendoza over Dan Rafael?
grin.gif
  I'll take Dan's word anyday even if he's a little biased at times. And
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking Manny fought Oscar at 140. Wait.... I can't believe Im arguing with you about this. I quit. You win.  

I said he fought him at 140 OR 147 
eek.gif

Yea but for you to even mention 140 lbs just shows your lack of knowledge about boxing.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I dont know any facts. I dont know if Pac challenged May, or who is giving the runaround concerning drug or blood testing , or if they are ever gonna fight.
--From a simple view of things though, Mayweather scared of Pacman. Or more scared of the aspect of no longer being undefeated.
How?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I dont know any facts. I dont know if Pac challenged May, or who is giving the runaround concerning drug or blood testing , or if they are ever gonna fight.
--From a simple view of things though, Mayweather scared of Pacman. Or more scared of the aspect of no longer being undefeated.
How?

Bleezys and Heem wrote:
manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

where you at mayweather?! fight the man you coward!!

tell pacman to stop sipping that juice take the test and stop ducking or at least tell me what you need a cut off date how is it random if you know when there are coming

Bleezys and Heem wrote:
manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

where you at mayweather?! fight the man you coward!!

tell pacman to stop sipping that juice take the test and stop ducking or at least tell me what you need a cut off date how is it random if you know when there are coming

If you guys saw the contract for that San Manuel deal, you would
eek.gif

KounterPunch Worldwide Inc coming with more projects for Manny in 2011!

eek.gif

KounterPunch Worldwide Inc coming with more projects for Manny in 2011!

fonkee1 wrote:
eek.gif

in a good way or bad way?

PBF was talking about how he doesnt make much from endorsements, such as he only got 70k from Nike, but PBF got 1 million from Reebok to wear their shirts during his last HBO 24/7 campaign. Obviously PBF talks a lot of ++!!, so take it for what its worth

fonkee1 wrote:
eek.gif

in a good way or bad way?

PBF was talking about how he doesnt make much from endorsements, such as he only got 70k from Nike, but PBF got 1 million from Reebok to wear their shirts during his last HBO 24/7 campaign. Obviously PBF talks a lot of ++!!, so take it for what its worth

Back
Top Bottom