Lol Why You Mad Dough? Vol: Roadragers

no rage at all, im just flat out obnoxious on the road... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Really now? You need to learn about impeding traffic, law-abiding citizen.

grin.gif
You
just said that if someone is in the fast lane driving at the posted
speed limit(the limit you're not supposed to drive over) then you're
going to pass them.

And I'm the one that needs to learn something?

Is driving at the speed limit not good enough for you?

If you are fully aware of the driving conditions of other people, why be the ++*%%!@ that holds up traffic?

You act like people will be in your way when you're driving the posted speed limit in the fast lane.

There's a place for that !!#$, the right-most lane.

grin.gif

grin.gif
You
going to pass them.

If you are fully aware of the driving conditions of other people, why be the ++*%%!@ that holds up traffic?

You act like people will be in your way when you're driving the posted speed limit in the fast lane.

grin.gif

grin.gif
You
going to pass them.

grin.gif
In regards to your first sentence I doubt that's the case since you said you won't even signal when changing lanes.
You just said that if someone is driving at the speed limit you're going to pass them...
 Why are you so impatient? Do you ever feel that your efforts to pass someone are futile when you end up behind or beside that driver you just passed?
Would you make efforts to leave earlier to avoid being impatient with "slow" drivers or do you feel that your reasons can be justified?

grin.gif
You
going to pass them.

grin.gif
In regards to your first sentence I doubt that's the case since you said you won't even signal when changing lanes.
You just said that if someone is driving at the speed limit you're going to pass them...
 Why are you so impatient? Do you ever feel that your efforts to pass someone are futile when you end up behind or beside that driver you just passed?
Would you make efforts to leave earlier to avoid being impatient with "slow" drivers or do you feel that your reasons can be justified?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

people in boston drive like maniacs, but over the years i've learned to ignore the cut-offs, honking, and all around reckless driving that occurs here. i just cruise and do me, if someone doesn't like it they can just pass me.
Same here

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

people in boston drive like maniacs, but over the years i've learned to ignore the cut-offs, honking, and all around reckless driving that occurs here. i just cruise and do me, if someone doesn't like it they can just pass me.
Same here

I can handle slow drivers (going speed limit or 5mph under even).
what I can't stand are drivers who don't follow the laws.

no signaling.
or worst, signaling then going WITHOUT even looking if it's clear.
cutting ppl off.
etc etc.

ps. pet peeve of mine. People who drive in rain/snow/fog without their headlights on.

I can handle slow drivers (going speed limit or 5mph under even).
what I can't stand are drivers who don't follow the laws.

no signaling.
or worst, signaling then going WITHOUT even looking if it's clear.
cutting ppl off.
etc etc.

ps. pet peeve of mine. People who drive in rain/snow/fog without their headlights on.

I always find it funny when people road rage.

I actually saw people speeding / cutting each other off yesterday in the snow storm in Jersey.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I always find it funny when people road rage.

I actually saw people speeding / cutting each other off yesterday in the snow storm in Jersey.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I keep gum for the rare instance I do get upset.

but it never happens, being in a rush is petty
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My uncle keeps water bottles.

CA traffic is actually not terrible, even in rush hour unless you're in LA or around highway 80 in the Bay Area. I find the weekends are the absolute worst times to drive, because during weekdays, it's usually commuters who know their destination and know how long it will takes, as well as how futile it is to be cutting off cars left and right to try and get ahead. On the weekends, you get all these whack jobs going out and about, new drivers, and people who aren't usually inclined to obey traffic laws to a reasonable extent.

For me, driving at the speed limit is something I don't mind unless I need to get to class or to work fast if I'm running behind. I definitely don't do it wrecklessly though. Signal, safe lane changes, etc. On the other hand, I really can't stand old people driving. They're constantly brake checking for no damn reason, they go an average of 10 mph under the limit, and in one extreme example, this old man couldn't even stay in his lane. I could've sworn he was some ignoramus from Oakland trying to "swing" on the highway had I not noticed he drove a brand new BMW and saw his shriveled up self behind the wheel.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I keep gum for the rare instance I do get upset.

but it never happens, being in a rush is petty
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My uncle keeps water bottles.

CA traffic is actually not terrible, even in rush hour unless you're in LA or around highway 80 in the Bay Area. I find the weekends are the absolute worst times to drive, because during weekdays, it's usually commuters who know their destination and know how long it will takes, as well as how futile it is to be cutting off cars left and right to try and get ahead. On the weekends, you get all these whack jobs going out and about, new drivers, and people who aren't usually inclined to obey traffic laws to a reasonable extent.

For me, driving at the speed limit is something I don't mind unless I need to get to class or to work fast if I'm running behind. I definitely don't do it wrecklessly though. Signal, safe lane changes, etc. On the other hand, I really can't stand old people driving. They're constantly brake checking for no damn reason, they go an average of 10 mph under the limit, and in one extreme example, this old man couldn't even stay in his lane. I could've sworn he was some ignoramus from Oakland trying to "swing" on the highway had I not noticed he drove a brand new BMW and saw his shriveled up self behind the wheel.

I hate being blocked at a red light when trying to turn right (in the few intersections that do allow that in nyc)
Im used to getting cut off and people switching lanes...its really the norm over here. Whenever theres cars around me yes i use signals...if the closet car is 2/3 or more car lengths behind me in the lane im trying to turn into...no i dont use the signal.
Yes i catch rodarage from time to time.
I have no patience for people that drive any slower than the speed limit in the left lane of a highway/expressway/parkway/interstate. Have no patience for people that sleep on green lights.

I hate being blocked at a red light when trying to turn right (in the few intersections that do allow that in nyc)
Im used to getting cut off and people switching lanes...its really the norm over here. Whenever theres cars around me yes i use signals...if the closet car is 2/3 or more car lengths behind me in the lane im trying to turn into...no i dont use the signal.
Yes i catch rodarage from time to time.
I have no patience for people that drive any slower than the speed limit in the left lane of a highway/expressway/parkway/interstate. Have no patience for people that sleep on green lights.

grin.gif
You

going to pass them.

grin.gif

I USE my turn signals every time EXCEPT when people impede traffic.

And I said that if you're going the speed limit in the fast lane, not any lane. I can't get mad at you if you're going slower than the rest of traffic while in the right lane.

It's a pet peeve of mine too when people abruptly change lanes without signaling... but if you're impeding traffic, why shouldn't you be cut off?

grin.gif

grin.gif
You

going to pass them.

grin.gif

I USE my turn signals every time EXCEPT when people impede traffic.

And I said that if you're going the speed limit in the fast lane, not any lane. I can't get mad at you if you're going slower than the rest of traffic while in the right lane.

It's a pet peeve of mine too when people abruptly change lanes without signaling... but if you're impeding traffic, why shouldn't you be cut off?

grin.gif

I have my road test tomorrow. I took one last lesson yesterday. It was around 59th and lex. It was HORRIBLE. %%$*$@% cab drivers cutting me off and $##%. It sucked. I did alright though. Hopefully, I can pass tomorrow.

I have my road test tomorrow. I took one last lesson yesterday. It was around 59th and lex. It was HORRIBLE. %%$*$@% cab drivers cutting me off and $##%. It sucked. I did alright though. Hopefully, I can pass tomorrow.

I'm with hustlinflip on this one lol. I'm in LA so I know bout traffic and ways around it and terrible drivers etc.

I have a funny/scary/
pimp.gif
/ smh story for y'all. I'm on my phone typing this, ill tell y'all when I get to my laptop
pimp.gif

I'm with hustlinflip on this one lol. I'm in LA so I know bout traffic and ways around it and terrible drivers etc.

I have a funny/scary/
pimp.gif
/ smh story for y'all. I'm on my phone typing this, ill tell y'all when I get to my laptop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i see someone doesn't drive in NY.....you'd be food out here b 
laugh.gif
But I heard nobody ever drives in NY... There's too much traffic

grin.gif

yeah no one goes there anymore, its too crowded

Back
Top Bottom