Lol Why You Mad Dough? Vol: Roadragers

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i see someone doesn't drive in NY.....you'd be food out here b 
laugh.gif
But I heard nobody ever drives in NY... There's too much traffic

grin.gif

yeah no one goes there anymore, its too crowded

There's this ramp to the highway where everyone tries to cut off everyone by changing 3 lanes in a period of two seconds. Its like clearly you have driven on this road before, don't be a @@## and switch over early so that I will be more inclined to let you in instead of cutting me off.

I usually do this at a stoplight when someone pisses me off too much and tries to pull up next to me all pissed off:

There's this ramp to the highway where everyone tries to cut off everyone by changing 3 lanes in a period of two seconds. Its like clearly you have driven on this road before, don't be a @@## and switch over early so that I will be more inclined to let you in instead of cutting me off.

I usually do this at a stoplight when someone pisses me off too much and tries to pull up next to me all pissed off:

+!*$$+ ride with rifles where im at. u ever pulled a gun on somebody at a red light cause they flicced you off, called you a ++@*% and tried to run off?

!#@%% real out here wo

+!*$$+ ride with rifles where im at. u ever pulled a gun on somebody at a red light cause they flicced you off, called you a ++@*% and tried to run off?

!#@%% real out here wo

@#**$+ ride with rifles where im at. u ever pulled a gun on somebody at a red light cause they flicced you off, called you a *#+%+ and tried to run off?

$@%#% real out here wo

@#**$+ ride with rifles where im at. u ever pulled a gun on somebody at a red light cause they flicced you off, called you a *#+%+ and tried to run off?

$@%#% real out here wo

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

There's this ramp to the highway where everyone tries to cut off everyone by changing 3 lanes in a period of two seconds. Its like clearly you have driven on this road before, don't be a *%** and switch over early so that I will be more inclined to let you in instead of cutting me off.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

There's this ramp to the highway where everyone tries to cut off everyone by changing 3 lanes in a period of two seconds. Its like clearly you have driven on this road before, don't be a *%** and switch over early so that I will be more inclined to let you in instead of cutting me off.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

people in boston do drive crazy! Everytime I go there I just take the T-Line to wherever I need to be! public transit ftw
pimp.gif

people in boston do drive crazy! Everytime I go there I just take the T-Line to wherever I need to be! public transit ftw
pimp.gif

On regular streets i drive slow regardless of honking or road ragers..NY roads suck and my car is almost touching the floor and im not tryna lose an oilpan to make you happy and also way too many pedestrians [ever see how NY'ers cross the street??  
sick.gif
] Ninjas do not value life....but on the highway theres no reason for you to be doing 55 and in the middle lane...take your #%% to the right or at least have the common sense to know a highway is used for EXPRESS TRAVEL..thats when road rage ensues

On regular streets i drive slow regardless of honking or road ragers..NY roads suck and my car is almost touching the floor and im not tryna lose an oilpan to make you happy and also way too many pedestrians [ever see how NY'ers cross the street??  
sick.gif
] Ninjas do not value life....but on the highway theres no reason for you to be doing 55 and in the middle lane...take your #%% to the right or at least have the common sense to know a highway is used for EXPRESS TRAVEL..thats when road rage ensues

i will say that i have empathy toward slower drivers, tho

because, riding dirty in a car with no insurance, nor registration, you best believe i was going UNDER the speed limit and stopping at yellow lights...and i really aint care if you was mad....

i will say that i have empathy toward slower drivers, tho

because, riding dirty in a car with no insurance, nor registration, you best believe i was going UNDER the speed limit and stopping at yellow lights...and i really aint care if you was mad....

I'm don't mind on regular streets as long as you aren't driving the school zone speed, 15 in a 25 or don't drive right next to the car besides you so nobody can switch lanes or pass or anything.

On the highway people should use common sense. Driving way below the speed of everyone else can be more dangerous than a speeder. Some people will merge onto the highway at 35 mph and almost cause accidents.

I normally will just pass people on the other side of the road or merge into the middle lane to pass people trying to do their best to cause an accident while merging. 

I'm don't mind on regular streets as long as you aren't driving the school zone speed, 15 in a 25 or don't drive right next to the car besides you so nobody can switch lanes or pass or anything.

On the highway people should use common sense. Driving way below the speed of everyone else can be more dangerous than a speeder. Some people will merge onto the highway at 35 mph and almost cause accidents.

I normally will just pass people on the other side of the road or merge into the middle lane to pass people trying to do their best to cause an accident while merging. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I can handle slow drivers (going speed limit or 5mph under even).
what I can't stand are drivers who don't follow the laws.

no signaling.
or worst, signaling then going WITHOUT even looking if it's clear.
cutting ppl off.
etc etc.

ps. pet peeve of mine. People who drive in rain/snow/fog without their headlights on.

LOL @ Dirtylicious talking about driving pet peeves when FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, we all know he's a terrible driver.

Spoiler [+]
He's from Jersey
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I can handle slow drivers (going speed limit or 5mph under even).
what I can't stand are drivers who don't follow the laws.

no signaling.
or worst, signaling then going WITHOUT even looking if it's clear.
cutting ppl off.
etc etc.

ps. pet peeve of mine. People who drive in rain/snow/fog without their headlights on.

LOL @ Dirtylicious talking about driving pet peeves when FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, we all know he's a terrible driver.

Spoiler [+]
He's from Jersey
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Real talk.  Even though there's a posted speed limit out here, it's every man for himself. 
Op has to be the guy doin 45 in the left lane at all times.

laugh.gif

Real talk.  Even though there's a posted speed limit out here, it's every man for himself. 
Op has to be the guy doin 45 in the left lane at all times.

Back
Top Bottom