Lol Why You Mad Dough? Vol: Roadragers

people in boston drive like maniacs, but over the years i've learned to ignore the cut-offs, honking, and all around reckless driving that occurs here. i just cruise and do me, if someone doesn't like it they can just pass me.

people in boston drive like maniacs, but over the years i've learned to ignore the cut-offs, honking, and all around reckless driving that occurs here. i just cruise and do me, if someone doesn't like it they can just pass me.

I'm guessing a lot of you don't watch Futurama 
laugh.gif

S'all good though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

um.....

so youre one of these "i cant drive well because im scared to accelerate past 20 mph, as well as my fear of using any sorts of turn signals....in fact, whenever i drive, it has to be in the middle lane, i have to be going slower than everyone else, and i will also brake short and generally look like im lost, looking for an address, when in reality, i just cant drive" people?

I didn't post this to argue or justify my driving habits. I'd just like to know why you so mad dough.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

lol dude says nobody drives in NY...thats the reason theres traffic stooopid...anyways, we are in no rush most of the time, it's just that people drive like grandmas out here ... I'm too impatient to wait behind u when the road in front of u is clear..so yea your getting skipped

Obvious sarcasm is not so obvious.

Questions: Do you find yourself going over the speed limit?
When you make lane changes to pass a slow driver do you make a safe lane change?(signal before you change lanes)
Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

This is how I feel about driving. Driving isn't a right it's a privilege some of you forget that fact which is pretty sad.
I always
laugh.gif
when I see some duke speeding to pass ONE car and he still ends up behind me.
roll.gif

Patience should a virtue to every driver imo.
Less accidents would occur.

yes, i speed.

yes, i use signals before passing people....

mad? im not...

hold hatred for your type? yes, i do.
Hold hatred for my type? You mean that false assumption of my driving habits?
eyes.gif

Questions: Is speeding harmful to you or the cars around you?
If you sped up to pass a slow driver and for some reason you had to stop but since you were speeding you were unable to and you rear ended a car would you say it's your fault? Or try to justify that the car in your lane was going "too" slow?
Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

If you're in the fast lane driving the speed limit, best believe I will cut you off, no signal, no nothin'.

... and if you have the nerve to flash your high beams, you better have your seatbelt on.

grin.gif

You need your license revoked.

um.....

so youre one of these "i cant drive well because im scared to accelerate past 20 mph, as well as my fear of using any sorts of turn signals....in fact, whenever i drive, it has to be in the middle lane, i have to be going slower than everyone else, and i will also brake short and generally look like im lost, looking for an address, when in reality, i just cant drive" people?

I didn't post this to argue or justify my driving habits. I'd just like to know why you so mad dough.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

lol dude says nobody drives in NY...thats the reason theres traffic stooopid...anyways, we are in no rush most of the time, it's just that people drive like grandmas out here ... I'm too impatient to wait behind u when the road in front of u is clear..so yea your getting skipped

Obvious sarcasm is not so obvious.

Questions: Do you find yourself going over the speed limit?
When you make lane changes to pass a slow driver do you make a safe lane change?(signal before you change lanes)
Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

This is how I feel about driving. Driving isn't a right it's a privilege some of you forget that fact which is pretty sad.
I always
laugh.gif
when I see some duke speeding to pass ONE car and he still ends up behind me.
roll.gif

Patience should a virtue to every driver imo.
Less accidents would occur.

yes, i speed.

mad? im not...

Hold hatred for my type? You mean that false assumption of my driving habits?
eyes.gif

Questions: Is speeding harmful to you or the cars around you?
If you sped up to pass a slow driver and for some reason you had to stop but since you were speeding you were unable to and you rear ended a car would you say it's your fault? Or try to justify that the car in your lane was going "too" slow?

If you're in the fast lane driving the speed limit, best believe I will cut you off, no signal, no nothin'.

... and if you have the nerve to flash your high beams, you better have your seatbelt on.

grin.gif

You need your license revoked.

yes, i speed.

mad? im not...

yes, i speed.

mad? im not...

grin.gif

grin.gif

CA is the worst, especially with this nasty part of life thing we called traffic. Everyone drives with their middle finger up in the air.. ITS LIKE THE NEW CALIFORNIA HELLO...

I hate people who change lanes without the turning signal.

CA is the worst, especially with this nasty part of life thing we called traffic. Everyone drives with their middle finger up in the air.. ITS LIKE THE NEW CALIFORNIA HELLO...

Originally Posted by djaward

Seriously. It takes 1 sec to lift your greasy, fat finger on that turn signal switch and some people just say eff it I'm hot stuff or I'm too good for that.
Inconsiderate jerks.

Really now? You need to learn about impeding traffic, law-abiding citizen.

grin.gif
You just said that if someone is in the fast lane driving at the posted speed limit(the limit you're not supposed to drive over) then you're going to pass them.
And I'm the one that needs to learn something?
Is driving at the speed limit not good enough for you?

Originally Posted by djaward

Seriously. It takes 1 sec to lift your greasy, fat finger on that turn signal switch and some people just say eff it I'm hot stuff or I'm too good for that.
Inconsiderate jerks.

Really now? You need to learn about impeding traffic, law-abiding citizen.

grin.gif
You just said that if someone is in the fast lane driving at the posted speed limit(the limit you're not supposed to drive over) then you're going to pass them.
And I'm the one that needs to learn something?
Is driving at the speed limit not good enough for you?

It must be hard work being like that all the time. The worst are the people who go nuts and flash their lights and try to speed around you - when you did something legit anyway. Just giving themselves stress for no reason.

They must really hate their life.

It must be hard work being like that all the time. The worst are the people who go nuts and flash their lights and try to speed around you - when you did something legit anyway. Just giving themselves stress for no reason.

They must really hate their life.

I don't understand these people. Dudes racing to see who can get to the red light the fastest and then mean mug you when they pull up next to you for not getting to the red light quicker. So here we are at the same light. Only difference is you wasted more gas getting here.

I live in Maryland. I've driven in other states and it really seems like in some states people love to speed and in other states people aren't really too worried about getting somewhere very fast. I don't know.

I don't understand these people. Dudes racing to see who can get to the red light the fastest and then mean mug you when they pull up next to you for not getting to the red light quicker. So here we are at the same light. Only difference is you wasted more gas getting here.

I live in Maryland. I've driven in other states and it really seems like in some states people love to speed and in other states people aren't really too worried about getting somewhere very fast. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom