Lol

1- we are cool
2- bm
3- tries to be cool with me.  but i don't really like her.  plus she's extra wild when she's drunk.  a few weeks ago she was rude as hell to me when she was hammered, i told her to eat a **** and haven't spoken to her since.

1- we are cool
2- bm
3- tries to be cool with me.  but i don't really like her.  plus she's extra wild when she's drunk.  a few weeks ago she was rude as hell to me when she was hammered, i told her to eat a **** and haven't spoken to her since.

me and my recent one are very cool w/ each other...but the relationship w/ the one before her is summed up by this...
still very cool with her mom tho...

me and my recent one are very cool w/ each other...but the relationship w/ the one before her is summed up by this...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Oh word??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh word??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I can never be friends with an ex. It's like taking 2nd place.

This. I would just slowly get more and more salty and jealous. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I can never be friends with an ex. It's like taking 2nd place.

This. I would just slowly get more and more salty and jealous. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Oh word??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
haha...although her mom is very sexy, i'd never try to

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Oh word??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
haha...although her mom is very sexy, i'd never try to

...Me and my one ex...my first...cool !@% hell...if he could get me back...he probably would...but I got a man...so he respects that...still randomly texts or hits me up on fb...
My other ex....whack!!!!! Pretty much doesn't exist to me...but its crazy cuz me and his mom still cool as hell...she even bought me something for christmas...and its been over 3 years since we broke up...

...Me and my one ex...my first...cool !@% hell...if he could get me back...he probably would...but I got a man...so he respects that...still randomly texts or hits me up on fb...
My other ex....whack!!!!! Pretty much doesn't exist to me...but its crazy cuz me and his mom still cool as hell...she even bought me something for christmas...and its been over 3 years since we broke up...

None at all. Bad terms + I moved. Would smash if she down. Other ex is a friend wit benefits.

None at all. Bad terms + I moved. Would smash if she down. Other ex is a friend wit benefits.

None. But my ex still texts me from time to time with the "i made a mistake" "hey how are you?" *#!$!%!!. Uh, bye.

Back
Top Bottom