Long DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being on the phone with your girl all day on the phone gets old!!!!!!!!!!!....dont ever try it...see her as much as possible

I feel you fam I was in one last year and I swore to myself never again. Made me want to cheat everyday.

smh.gif
i wouldnt be able to handle it.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So did both of you part ways are did one chase a goal?

We was together when we first hooked up...did perfectly fine...no phone conversations EVER...and then i came to atlanta for like 2 months to handle somebusiness...being on the phone allllllllll day.....now im ready to go back....because she hates being on the phone now because shes not use to it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

They never work out.
I'd say 99.9% they don't. I reserve the small percentage because my homie actually made it work.
laugh.gif
He got accepted into Berkeley,and his girl went to San Diego. They were high school sweethearts.

They usually don't work out because (assuming you're going to different schools) you're going to be meeting A GRIP of new girls and vice versa. Instead of talking on the phone, you'll be tempted to just hang out 'as friends' with these new girls and feelings will be growing without youknowing.

Most relationships in general don't work out. How many people have a 100% rate w/ relationships (Been w/ only one person for life). It's so funny to mewhen people say long distance doesn't work when people who aren't in them also don't work out at about the same rate. I've been in one for 4yrs now so I know for a fact they can work. So do the thousands of people in the military, or the airline industry. A lot of big business where you have totravel a lot. They work all the time, but like any relationship it takes work.

As for talking on the phone all day it does get old annd it will end after a while. That's just the early phases. I havent talked on the phone w/ my guysince like Friday or Saturday lol. We text all the time though.

I was in one once with a a chick in Maryland while i was down in Dallas. Talked to her everyday for months. My "new chick" told her what the dealwas, and then it all falls down..FML

In one right now...it is hard at times but I honestly know I won't find another girl like her so I'm able to control myself.

They are tough, I am in one right now. My girl lives in Korea, I live in Memphis. It just depends on the situation, the maturity level of the 2 involved, andwhether you're willing to sacrifice or not. Temptation will always be there whether they're on the other side of the world or sitting right in front ofyour face. It's not as bad for me since I no longer date american women.

I am kinda sorta in something that may or may not resemble one depending on who you talk to and what definition they give to the word 'relationship'

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

webcam.
And this. She's going to school in Santa Barbara and I'm going to school at Arizona and we're both from the same town back home(outside SF) so its not as bad I guess.

I was in a long distance relationship for a whole year! I'm telling you it makes it 10x better when you finally get to see the other person.

Long distance is a blessing and a curse!

Originally Posted by Her Sole

I was in a long distance relationship for a whole year! I'm telling you it makes it 10x better when you finally get to see the other person.

do you just have this whole made up life that you get your "life experiences" from?

and !#++ yea im following yo busted self.

I don't know how some of you guys do it ...... had this female friend who's bf caught a heartattack, everytime he heard a male voice in the background

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by Her Sole

do you just have this whole made up life that you get your "life experiences" from?

and !#++ yea im following yo busted self.

Made up life?... Negative... you just dont know me.

Back
Top Bottom