Long DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by EB14

I was in a long distance relationship for a whole year! I'm telling you it makes it 10x better when you finally get to see the other person.

Long distance is a blessing and a curse!
do you just have this whole made up life that you get your "life experiences" from?

and !#++ yea im following yo busted self.

Made up life?... Negative... you just dont know me.
ole lame $** bamma got mulitple internet personality disorder.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if people know how its gonna be its all good. depends on the reason. if the person has school or a job or something you have to let that person spread theirwings

I was in a long distance relationship for a whole year! I'm telling you it makes it 10x better when you finally get to see the other person.

do you just have this whole made up life that you get your "life experiences" from?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
What this about? this THB?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Most relationships in general don't work out. How many people have a 100% rate w/ relationships (Been w/ only one person for life). It's so funny to me when people say long distance doesn't work when people who aren't in them also don't work out at about the same rate. I've been in one for 4 yrs now so I know for a fact they can work. So do the thousands of people in the military, or the airline industry. A lot of big business where you have to travel a lot. They work all the time, but like any relationship it takes work.

As for talking on the phone all day it does get old annd it will end after a while. That's just the early phases. I havent talked on the phone w/ my guy since like Friday or Saturday lol. We text all the time though.
Agreed. When you have a population as big as the world has, anything can have a large failure rate.

Also, you bring up the part with the military and all that, I'm pretty sure those worked out because the relationship probably started on a solidfoundation. (I.E. the two have been together with no large distance between them, and then the situation came up)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do I have multiple lives? Can you give me some examples since you know me so well.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
What this about? this THB?
nerd.gif
i dont know who this broad is. i just dont like her at all. back when i was banned she'd be saying some $%$!+%* $%#! & i'd want to goin on her, but i couldnt say nothin cuz i was banned. so now im jus gettin all this disgust i have for "her" lack of intelligence out

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Most relationships in general don't work out. How many people have a 100% rate w/ relationships (Been w/ only one person for life). It's so funny to me when people say long distance doesn't work when people who aren't in them also don't work out at about the same rate. I've been in one for 4 yrs now so I know for a fact they can work. So do the thousands of people in the military, or the airline industry. A lot of big business where you have to travel a lot. They work all the time, but like any relationship it takes work.

As for talking on the phone all day it does get old annd it will end after a while. That's just the early phases. I havent talked on the phone w/ my guy since like Friday or Saturday lol. We text all the time though.
Agreed. When you have a population as big as the world has, anything can have a large failure rate.

Also, you bring up the part with the military and all that, I'm pretty sure those worked out because the relationship probably started on a solid foundation. (I.E. the two have been together with no large distance between them, and then the situation came up)
Not the ones who met overseas, on the job etc.

and LOL @ EB. I'm kind of dying over here
laugh.gif

i dont know who this broad is. i just dont like her at all. back when i was banned she'd be saying some $%$!+%* $%#! & i'd want to go in on her, but i couldnt say nothin cuz i was banned. so now im jus gettin all this disgust i have for "her" lack of intelligence out
WOW! @ all your built up aggression. Maybe you should stop stalking me, and you wouldnt have any "disgust" to disperse

roll.gif

How do I have multiple lives? Can you give me some examples since you know me so well.
just try not to say stupid things anymore. it will significantly decrease my dislike for you.

I know it'll be hard since you were born with an increased chance for making dumb $%@ statements, but please try your hardest to refrain from doing so.

if you need me to, id be happy to proofread your posts for dumb $%@ ness before you press the post button.

just hit me up when you feel like you bouta say somethin stupid, ill advise you on a smarter course of action.

happy.gif

i dont know who this broad is. i just dont like her at all. back when i was banned she'd be saying some $%$!+%* $%#! & i'd want to go in on her, but i couldnt say nothin cuz i was banned. so now im jus gettin all this disgust i have for "her" lack of intelligence out
WOW! @ all your built up aggression. Maybe you should stop stalking me, and you wouldnt have any "disgust" to disperse

roll.gif
its not stalking at all. everything you have said thus far is ******ed. so in reality its pretty hard not to get upset at stupid *%@$ you say,when its the rule as opposed to the exception.

roll.gif
its not stalking at all. everything you have said thus far is ******ed. so in reality its pretty hard not to get upset at stupid *%@$ you say, when its the rule as opposed to the exception.

You like me, thats why it's obviously so hard for you to just ignore me... LOL

be gone.
tongue.gif

My girl and I aren't in a long distance relationship, but I wish my girl was like that. She always wants me to be on the phone with her.

roll.gif
its not stalking at all. everything you have said thus far is ******ed. so in reality its pretty hard not to get upset at stupid *%@$ you say, when its the rule as opposed to the exception.

You like me, thats why it's obviously so hard for you to just ignore me... LOL

be gone.
tongue.gif
you takin it back to kindergarden wit that ole simpleton logic.

on some 'he hits me because he secretly likes me' type of $+#%.

dont mean 2 burst your bubble, but i have a certain standard of women that i am interested in. you are far below that standard, you actually cant see thatstandard, but one day you might still never be near that standard. just accept it & move on.

well class is now over & i have $+#% to do.

go kick rocks wit ya ole stank self

EB14 wrote:

dont mean 2 burst your bubble, but i have a certain standard of women that i am interested in. you are far below that standard, you actually cant see that standard, but one day you might still never be near that standard. just accept it & move on.

And your following me on twitter?
roll.gif

Get a life.

I was in a long-distance thing for 10 weeks while I was on an internship. It's not that bad but what made it worse was that I had only been talking to herfor 5 weeks before I left on my internship. We would talk on the phone everyday and it was very difficult but I held up my end of the bargain and so did she.

dont mean 2 burst your bubble, but i have a certain standard of women that i am interested in. you are far below that standard, you actually cant see that standard, but one day you might still never be near that standard. just accept it & move on.

roll.gif

Get a life.
i know you're a lil bit slow but let me explain something to you
I'll even use pictures so someone of your intellect can comprehend it

this is the screen that comes up when i go to your page
2vs2c90.png

that means that im not following you, get it.

get ya facts straight homie.

but im done, im at work now & its more interesting threads on NT

roll.gif

Get a life.

2vs2c90.png

Yeah, and you probably dont get very good reception on your iphone while you're in walmart.

Have a great day at work best friend!!!!
smile.gif

roll.gif

Get a life.

2vs2c90.png

Yeah, and you probably dont get very good reception on your iphone while you're in walmart.

smile.gif
i expect better comebacks out of you.

please dont disappoint me next time.

smile.gif
i expect better comebacks out of you.

please dont disappoint me next time.

Oh, look whose back!?

Back
Top Bottom