Long-Distance Relationships

Yes.

It takes a concerted effort on both parts.

Plan to visit her at least 3 times a month.

If at all possible, shorten the distance.

But do not, I repeat, do not base your life around her. Don't be a fool.

eek.gif
at the timing of this thread
laugh.gif

Most? No...I'm sure some work out....I rather not try my luck and test the percentages again though

Some do
It takes a lot though just depends on if the person is worth it

the amount of stress. i dont know how some people do it. To add on, the sexual frustrations
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. aint no way im ever doing a long distance

it can be done though.

im in one... its hard, but we make things work for the most part. but i repeat... IT IS NOT EASY! if you can avoid it but cutting the distance i suggest you try that but if you cant do that, just hold it down as best you can.

Originally Posted by SINce1987

im in one... its hard, but we make things work for the most part. but i repeat... IT IS NOT EASY! if you can avoid it but cutting the distance i suggest you try that but if you cant do that, just hold it down as best you can.
I dig that SN.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Its hard but they can work. Both of you have to be realistic and talk about what you expect from each other.

Its really hard to make things work out the way you want. It CAN happen, but I wouldn't suggest it.

Most don't. Chances are against you. Point blank. You can try it to try and prove statistics wrong but a vast majority of them fail. Don't let these people in here make you believe you stand a serious chance. Good luck man, it CAN happen though. Just probably won't.

I'm in one right now, it's really hard though. I talk to my girl every night. Once she's done with school she's moving in with me. The hardest part though like someone said is the smashing part, you can't smash when u wanna. When she does move in though i'ma make sure i make up for it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom