Longest Single Drive have you ever done? Vol New Job

damn what kind of cars are yall driving for these long trips?? my bucket cant even take me to a 15 minute drive to work

Lawton, Ok to Dallas, TX, 3 hrs. Since my money got a certain level of right, I fly anything further than that. Oh, drove to Manhattan, KS one time which is I think 7hrs but I split it with my dad

LA to SF. went little over 85 mph on the 5. took like 5 hours
pimp.gif

back and forth from Memphis to Georgia...about 5 hour drive...use to be worse with the back roads but it's gotten a lot better with highway construction

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

pimp.gif

me and my boy made it from LA back to Sac in 4.5 hours once
laugh.gif
dude was seriously going like 90-100 the entire way back, jetted home after a Lakers game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

pimp.gif

me and my boy made it from LA back to Sac in 4.5 hours once
laugh.gif
dude was seriously going like 90-100 the entire way back, jetted home after a Lakers game
30t6p3b.gif

Was recently in San Diego and was driving up to Long Beach.  I must have saw a couple dozen NTers bc dudes were driving 90 weaving in and out of traffic.  Definitely opened my eyes
laugh.gif

Longest single drive by myself: from Whittier, CA to San Diego to El Centro, then back around in a sort of loop. 9 hours.
Longest drive i've been a part of... probably from LA to Zion, Utah.

in my personal vehicle? from my house to wisconsin dells
in a bus, my school to mississippi
in a friends car from his house to kentucky

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Longest single drive by myself: from Whittier, CA to San Diego to El Centro, then back around in a sort of loop. 9 hours.
Longest drive i've been a part of... probably from LA to Zion, Utah.
Whatchu doin down in el centro? I used to go there all the time to hunt dove's flying through the farms. 

The longest in one sitting was January 2011 when I drove from Orlando to Indianapolis in about 17 hours. 
We were going to stop in Chattanooga, but when we were driving through Atlanta we passed some trucks with road salt in Georgia. We decided to keep going in one day, which was a good decision as it snowed pretty heavily in GA and TN--I'm sure the NTers in Atlanta remember that storm.

Minneapolis to Atlanta about 12 hours, it was brutal i had 2012 civic but with 2 fam 6"6 and 6"8 no leg room uncomfortable ride.

Im never doing any road trips longer than 8 hours. i drive from Milwaukee to Nashville about 4 times a year visiting family and friends though.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

in my personal vehicle? from my house to wisconsin dells
in a bus, my school to mississippi
in a friends car from his house to kentucky
Dells
pimp.gif
,  where do u live?

San Diego to Lake Tahoe with my sister & mom.

Took like 11 hours.

We did it because we were going to a cousins wedding and flying up there the cost for each ticket was just stupid.

Also had to pull over a couple times going up the windy mountain rode's to Tahoe because my sister was getting car sick.

I can't do it. I was struggling making it home from Dallas today and that was barely 3 hrs. I just get sleepy for no reason. I've heard the theory that some people get borderline hypnotized by road lines, maybe I'm one.

Ann Arbor, MI to Long Beach, CA....

stopped in Chicago to nap/eat(harolds)....did not stop from Chicago to cali besides for gas.

Back
Top Bottom