Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

Sorry to hear about your kicks... just "needed" to wear them more often. guess time to restock outside of Singapore

In a humid country like the Philippines or Singapore.. dehumidifiers, silica and air conditioning is a must for sneakers... I feel bad for your kicks.. especially those V's and IV's

In a humid country like the Philippines or Singapore.. dehumidifiers, silica and air conditioning is a must for sneakers... I feel bad for your kicks.. especially those V's and IV's

that sucks..i had that happen to a pair of OG infrareds vi's..i had them in my closet for years and when i heard they were going to retro i sold them to a friend of mine being that they didnt fit me anymore...needless to say the midsoles crumbled when he put them on to walk in...i guess you just have to wear your kicks..weird thing is my 2000 retro vi's have been holdin up just fine...and i only rock them a few times a year..just so the same thing doesnt happen

that sucks..i had that happen to a pair of OG infrareds vi's..i had them in my closet for years and when i heard they were going to retro i sold them to a friend of mine being that they didnt fit me anymore...needless to say the midsoles crumbled when he put them on to walk in...i guess you just have to wear your kicks..weird thing is my 2000 retro vi's have been holdin up just fine...and i only rock them a few times a year..just so the same thing doesnt happen

Do you live in a volcano? Or a washing machine? 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom