Look what I woke up to this morning.....

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Why have a GF if you plan on being with other girls? lol
/THREAD

I hate that statement...Obviously yall don't understand the fun of getting some on the side!! Just cuz you're faithful, we all aren't!

and thats messed up. She needs to learn that aint acceptable, time for some retribution.

neither is %%*@$#! other broads..
grin.gif

Yes it is! The entree is better with a sidedish. I think I just get into relationships just to cheat..I think I get more poon when I got a agirl.
Please tell me your under 18.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

You're a **$$*$+$# for cheating, but I don't understand why women do things like this.

She's not mad at you for cheating, she's mad at herself for dating you thinking you were legit. She should do that to her own car.
agreed, how are you angry you got played......and decide to lose all your class and do something wildly expensive, illegal and reckless.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Why have a GF if you plan on being with other girls? lol
/THREAD

I hate that statement...Obviously yall don't understand the fun of getting some on the side!! Just cuz you're faithful, we all aren't!

and thats messed up. She needs to learn that aint acceptable, time for some retribution.

neither is %%*@$#! other broads..
grin.gif

Yes it is! The entree is better with a sidedish. I think I just get into relationships just to cheat..I think I get more poon when I got a agirl.
Please tell me your under 18.

i'll be 21 in August
laugh.gif
...my views are those solely of mine.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WOULD PRESS CHARGES IMMEDIATELY. CHEATING IS NOT ILLEGAL BUT DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY IS....

YOU'RE TWO YEARS LATE, THOUGH.....

I WOULD PRESS CHARGES IMMEDIATELY. CHEATING IS NOT ILLEGAL BUT DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY IS....

You know what else should be illegal? Grave digging

Its really your fault, but as a truck-owner, I'm disgusted by those pics of the damages...

Eff that broad, go cop you a Lariat or Harley Davidson edition...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Nawth21

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]C+[/color]
It's kind of funny, because grave digging is illegal. Just.. you know... actual graves.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Can't you sue her @$%?
smh.gif
seriously... call the police on her $+@... then sue that broad for damages + emotional trauma...

also you should send her a video of you smashin some other broad... that is just icing on the cake
pimp.gif
This.

It's kind of funny, because grave digging is illegal. Just.. you know... actual graves.

ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Grave digging isn't illegal, body snatching is.[/color]

ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Grave digging isn't illegal, body snatching is.[/color]
laugh.gif
yeah it's illegal to desecrate a grave. The penalties associated with it varies though I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom