Look what I woke up to this morning.....

You deserved it
smh.gif

^ Do majority of NT'ers just skim through threads or just go to the last page and quick reply? He posted the photo on page two.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

but i'm sure she has a car
nerd.gif
or something she cares about-
True...but if he goes that route things could get real ugly real fast. And its not like he didn't bring this upon himself. Thats what you getOP, for being dumb enough to get caught cheating.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

nerd.gif
True...but if he goes that route things could get real ugly real fast. And its not like he didn't bring this upon himself. Thats what you get OP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
very true- i would never suggest someone go this route...i was just thinking of what i would do in this situation... it would def lead to a backand forth of sorts which is never good...and your kinda even now in a way
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at the whole thing

and
laugh.gif
to all the people saying she is
pimp.gif
why did you cheat etc...i dont/wont cheat but maybe he didnt care...maybe the2nd girl was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
or maybe he was drunk
laugh.gif
for all the self proclaimed pimps and playas on NT the responses in this threadis kinda surprising...

Originally Posted by parada45

Do you have any enemies?
indifferent.gif

Did u bother to read what OP said or did u just come in the thread and look at the pics?

Reading is fundamental, my dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Can't you sue her @$%?
smh.gif
seriously... call the police on her $+@... then sue that broad for damages + emotional trauma...

also you should send her a video of you smashin some other broad... that is just icing on the cake
pimp.gif
she did it kinda smart -waited a week or so...they aint about to do no CSI investigating to connect her to the crime- you can accuse her but if she has any smarts nothing will come of it-

nerd.gif
after i've carefully reviewed all the facts about this situation... the fact that he did cheat on her, the fact that she ruined his car, thefact that there may be no evidence... my solution is this

Break all her car windows... put sugar in that broad gas tank... leave her car on cinderblocks... smash the windshield... destroy the rear view mirrors... liftup the hood & just have your way with it... make her car literally impossible to drive...

IT is me yeah a spanish chick. She's old news. Not going to post the girl a messed up on with. Some of you have seen my track record trust she is hot.

it could have been worse...
U could have gotten the Al Green treatment...
DSC07443-2006.03.30-10.35.39.jpg

But on another note if a girl did that to my truck...
I'm straight exposing those pics pics...hint...hint

Back
Top Bottom