Look what I woke up to this morning.....

Taking the L, pay the deductible and call it a day, calling the cops, filing charges all that are just going to add fuel to the fire. SHE MIGHT GO AFTER MYSHOES NEXT TIME. So just going to lay low. And yes i deserve everything for cheating on her, she was dope, hot, sweet and can cook. But like it has been saidits the chase, the excitement, the thrill all of the above. Was just slipping on my game.

Bet these dudes saying you deserve it don't have a car they love. I wish someone would touch my car...

i don't care if u cheated or not. i guarantee that b!tch would catch a beatdown early. my sister would not have that!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Taking the L, pay the deductible and call it a day, calling the cops, filing charges all that are just going to add fuel to the fire. SHE MIGHT GO AFTER MY SHOES NEXT TIME. So just going to lay low. And yes i deserve everything for cheating on her, she was dope, hot, sweet and can cook. But like it has been said its the chase, the excitement, the thrill all of the above. Was just slipping on my game.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

what is does sidewalled mean?
It basically means she slashed the side of his tires, making them virtually impossible to repair. Depending on his deductible, he should eitherfinish the truck off himself or just get it repaired. But anyone saying he should "just take the L" must be out of their damn mind. She was agirlfriend, NOT HIS WIFE. I think he should find a way to record her admitting involvement then get a restraining order.... Make sure she gets wind ofpics/videos of chicks you smashed, preferably in the act.

IT is me yeah a spanish chick. She's old news. Not going to post the girl a messed up on with. Some of you have seen my track record trust she is hot.
Short was
pimp.gif
fam.

GL in your situation though.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Bet these dudes saying you deserve it don't have a car they love. I wish someone would touch my car...

qft if I even see a shadow come over my whip I'm poppin off the whole clip

Taking the L, pay the deductible and call it a day, calling the cops, filing charges all that are just going to add fuel to the fire. SHE MIGHT GO AFTER MY SHOES NEXT TIME. So just going to lay low. And yes i deserve everything for cheating on her, she was dope, hot, sweet and can cook. But like it has been said its the chase, the excitement, the thrill all of the above. Was just slipping on my game.
Going the mature, responsible route. My man.
smokin.gif

I can't believe how many people are telling you to mess up her car too. This ain't a Street Fighter 2 bonus stage.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Thats how i used to feel, but i just realized now man. Its just a car.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

what is does sidewalled mean?
But anyone saying he should "just take the L" must be out of their damn mind.
PERIOD. Vagina is relatively free. I'm not finna pay more to lose it then I did to earn it.

Look at it this way your get to repair or replace everything she damaged and she is going to pay for it once you file that lawsuit.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

is that logic justified?

How did you get caught in bed with another chick? I hope your girl didnt have a key to your spot and you took the new girl back there to smash?

You're dumb for what you did, but I'd have trouble swallowing having my car vandalized like that without doing anything about it.

One thing is for her to get upset and scream and shout for whatever you did, but there ain't no need to get violent like that and cause further problems.

You should hire someone to break her shins. See how she likes that.

I deserved it
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

since when does emotional damage intersect with property damage?
d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

If she slapped you, threw water at you, embarrassed you in public, I'd get it.
But hiding to scratch up a car and bounce is cowardly, no matter what sex.

Back
Top Bottom