Look what I woke up to this morning.....

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

How did you get caught in bed with another chick? I hope your girl didnt have a key to your spot and you took the new girl back there to smash?
yeah, having her catch you in your tracks and put 2 and 2 together is one thing, but i'm not getting how she caught you IN BED with the otherchick.

that just made it 1000x worse. imagine what you would do if you came home and saw some dude digging out your girl, in your bed. somebody would die.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

How did you get caught in bed with another chick? I hope your girl didnt have a key to your spot and you took the new girl back there to smash?
yeah, having her catch you in your tracks and put 2 and 2 together is one thing, but i'm not getting how she caught you IN BED with the other chick.

that just made it 1000x worse. imagine what you would do if you came home and saw some dude digging out your girl, in your bed. somebody would die.
Just my GF.... but the other dude would die later if he wanted to take the stand.

Yup, that my friend is vandalism and she has motive for doing it so u can press charges. She think it's funny and erything, get her bagged

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

yeah, having her catch you in your tracks and put 2 and 2 together is one thing, but i'm not getting how she caught you IN BED with the other chick.

Just my GF.... but the other dude would die later if he wanted to take the stand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Well, atleast you know she loves you. That is love right there all over your truck.

QFT, marry this broad now!

... or she might kill you instead of your car this time..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Bet these dudes saying you deserve it don't have a car they love. I wish someone would touch my car...

qft if I even see a shadow come over my whip I'm poppin off the whole clip

is that logic justified?
is that even logic??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Can't you sue her @$%?
smh.gif
seriously... call the police on her $+@... then sue that broad for damages + emotional trauma...

also you should send her a video of you smashin some other broad... that is just icing on the cake
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
+1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH. What the hell are the cops going to do? LOL Are they gonna break out the csi team and finger print the truck? Check it for traces ofskin/hair and run it for dna? Somehow i highly doubt that, not sure why. I'd never have the cojones to do something like that if i was hurt bad, but i lovehearing about the crazy broads that do.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom