Look what I woke up to this morning.....

Chris-Brown-jv25.jpg

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

its not right but it damn sure is funny...
question to all the 6 female NTers...

if you cheated on a guy & he found out... & he did this kinda %@!% to your car... would you still feel like he was justified in what he did?
I wouldn't cheat.
are you #*#*+! stupid?... well im going to assume that you are... actually i know you are based on your response...

but heres a hypothetical situation...
LETS ASSUME that you cheated on your boyfriend
would you be ok with him doing that kinda #**% to your car?

Negro please sit the *@@% down. I'm not stupid you dumb *@@%. I would NEVER cheat. LET'S ASSUME I did cheat, karma is a +%!$%. I would just letinsurance take care of it.

if you cheated on a guy & he found out... & he did this kinda %@!% to your car... would you still feel like he was justified in what he did?
I wouldn't cheat.
are you #*#*+! stupid?... well im going to assume that you are... actually i know you are based on your response...

Negro please sit the *@@% down. I'm not stupid you dumb *@@%. I would NEVER cheat. LET'S ASSUME I did cheat, karma is a +%!$%. I would just let insurance take care of it.

Ding, ding, ding.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

my girl cracked my windshield on the passenger side....but i said some messed up stuff to her....so yea
laugh.gif
how messed up are we talking?
umm messed up enough
laugh.gif
...we had gotten into an argumentearlier and when we got in the car i keep saying stuff to push her buttons....threw some stuff in her face (like bringing up stuff...not literally lol)....shealready had her legs up there chilling so when i made a certain statement she just kicked my shh
laugh.gif
......i laugh at it now but i wanted to hit her when it happened

I wouldn't cheat.
WAIT are you saying she's stupid because she wouldn't cheat?

eric relax...you ain't have to come at her like that...i don't feel she's justified but i'd be lying if i said it wouldn't cross my mind todo this if the same thing happen to me...i'd be pissed if it happened to me...

I wouldn't cheat.

Negro please sit the *@@% down. I'm not stupid you dumb *@@%. I would NEVER cheat. LET'S ASSUME I did cheat, karma is a +%!$%. I would just let insurance take care of it
roll.gif
@ I would NEVER cheat.

WAIT are you saying she's stupid because she wouldn't cheat?

alien.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Can't you sue her @$%?
smh.gif
seriously... call the police on her $+@... then sue that broad for damages + emotional trauma...

also you should send her a video of you smashin some other broad... that is just icing on the cake
pimp.gif
ruthless
roll.gif
but yah sounds good

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I wouldn't cheat.

Negro please sit the *@@% down. I'm not stupid you dumb *@@%. I would NEVER cheat. LET'S ASSUME I did cheat, karma is a +%!$%. I would just let insurance take care of it
roll.gif
at I would NEVER cheat.
Some people practice self discipline. Some people are actually decent human beings.

So, are __s really finna try and Barry Sanders their way outta the man's question? ANSWER IT. He didn't ask if you would cheat or not. He saidHYPOTHETICALLY, if you DID cheat, would said acts be justified? NO. You girls would file lawsuits and all that jazz and feel so wronged. But on theflip side, since ya'll can't whoop a %@##$% $** ya'll wanna whoop his ride. That's childish, weak, stupid, irresponsible, and one of few thingsthat would actually make me box a girl like a grown man.

If i cared for the dude i would just let it go since i was the one who cheated and knew it was wrong to begin with.

Originally Posted by CB94

So, are __s really finna try and Barry Sanders their way outta the man's question? ANSWER IT. He didn't ask if you would cheat or not. He said HYPOTHETICALLY, if you DID cheat, would said acts be justified? NO. You girls would file lawsuits and all that jazz and feel so wronged. But on the flip side, since ya'll can't whoop a %@##$% $** ya'll wanna whoop his ride. That's childish, weak, stupid, irresponsible, and one of few things that would actually make me box a girl like a grown man.

NO ITS NOT RIGHT but its funny and i really can't be mad at her...she caught him in bed with another chick...she probably had it planned from the momentshe saw them together...just wanted to wait and make him think it was all over...

I wouldn't cheat.

Negro please sit the *@@% down. I'm not stupid you dumb *@@%. I would NEVER cheat. LET'S ASSUME I did cheat, karma is a +%!$%. I would just let insurance take care of it.
Did this lame +## broad jus call me Negro...

#!+!# get outta here with all that **!!... you gettin all upset that yo *@$+%*# couldnt answer a simple question... fall back with all that **!!... and do itquick

i aint tryna get banned over no damn %%@# *+%%+ +## broad

you goin real hard EB...this happen to you before?
na... no girl i ever been with is dumb enough to #%$! with my ride...

but im only goin hard on her because she gave a @%@%**+ response to my question & bcuz she called me Negro like she knows me...

thas y im goin hard on the broad

you goin real hard EB...this happen to you before?
na... no girl i ever been with is dumb enough to #%$! with my ride...

but im only goin hard on her because she gave a @%@%**+ response to my question & bcuz she called me Negro like she knows me...

thas y im goin hard on the broad

you do realize you came at her sideways first right? even if it wasn't the answer you wanted you came out swingin for no reason...

Back
Top Bottom