Look what I woke up to this morning.....

Wait about 4-5 months before you get revenge, that way you are ruled out at a suspect because she thinks you let it go. After that time has passed, wait untilnobody is in her house, and burn that %%#+!%%**%%% down. Word to Left eye.

If you want to go with a smaller payback, just slide under her car and loosen the oil filter. She wont get 2 miles and the engine will lock.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you goin real hard EB...this happen to you before?
na... no girl i ever been with is dumb enough to #%$! with my ride...

but im only goin hard on her because she gave a @%@%**+ response to my question & bcuz she called me Negro like she knows me...

thas y im goin hard on the broad

you do realize you came at her sideways first right? even if it wasn't the answer you wanted you came out swingin for no reason...
i guess i did go hard on her first

but she gave some #%!+%$# response that really had nothing to do with the question... it got me heated... cuz i feel like she gave that response on purpose...it aint like misinterpreted the question

eek.gif
damn thats jacked up

you goin real hard EB...this happen to you before?
na... no girl i ever been with is dumb enough to #%$! with my ride...

but im only goin hard on her because she gave a @%@%**+ response to my question & bcuz she called me Negro like she knows me...

thas y im goin hard on the broad

you do realize you came at her sideways first right? even if it wasn't the answer you wanted you came out swingin for no reason...
i guess i did go hard on her first

but she gave some #%!+%$# response that really had nothing to do with the question... it got me heated... cuz i feel like she gave that response on purpose... it aint like misinterpreted the question

You didnt see that coming?

Thats how all females answer questions they dont want to answer truthfully. Then they change the subject real quick to turn it back on the other party.

I had a spider in my room this morning, and I thought I had it bad.

Been there, though. Just another L to take, no 420 pun intended.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

its not right but it damn sure is funny...
question to all the 6 female NTers...

if you cheated on a guy & he found out... & he did this kinda %@!% to your car... would you still feel like he was justified in what he did?

I wouldn't cheat.
Under the right circumstances you would.
Bingo.

Whatever you do don't go back with her. You know she already let someone smash to get back at you. Also she seems very childish and immature by doing thecliche thing and damaging your truck. A real woman would just walk away and not look back or risk doing jail time. Just keep your head up pay the 500 and nexttime double lock your door.

You should get some hood chicks to %$*$ her up REAL TALK (I had to use caps) I'd rather my chick swing at me than trash my whip and I can tell that wasyour second love.

I have no tolerance for cheaters. You do not play me like that and disrespect me in the highest regard in that manner. That is the ultimate betrayal. It isrevolting and disgusting. One of the most demoralizing things you can do to your partner.

I should have taken revenge for what my ex did, but I took the high road.

You should not have cheated on your girl. Now, you learned your lesson.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I have no tolerance for cheaters. You do not play me like that and disrespect me in the highest regard in that manner. That is the ultimate betrayal. It is revolting and disgusting. One of the most demoralizing things you can do to your partner.

I should have taken revenge for what my ex did, but I took the high road.

You should not have cheated on your girl. Now, you learned your lesson.

Actually he only learned to be more careful when it comes to juggling women
smile.gif

It's on page 12 so I guess everything clever I could possibly say has already been said so

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom