Look what I woke up to this morning.....

take the L your a douche
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by retrospect90

eyes.gif
 2 years??

Weren't you the one who just bumped that "Reality Show Girl Slapped..." thread from '08??

The nerve of this guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Long story short GF caught me in bed with another breezy last week. Everything was cool till I woke up to this....Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Ideserved it. But damn Christen why my truck......

Damage:
Bashed both rear windows
Keyed all the way around plus hood
Slashed driver seat and headliner
Sidewalled both front tires.
Left dog poo poo all over.

There you go. You said it.

If you don't put her In check she"ll take that attitude somewhere else
it's up too you to end this vicious cycle

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

If you don't put her In check she"ll take that attitude somewhere else
it's up too you to end this vicious cycle

QFT. Yes, you screwed up pretty big. Honestly, looks like you won, though.
The fact that she was immature enough to take out her aggression criminally

tells me she probably can't handle the a REAL long term relationship.

BUT, if she gets away scott-free, chances are it won't be the last time she does

something stupid. You should approach her personally and ask her about it. If 

she denies it or acts like a %@!%@, simply let her know you're filing a police report

and regret that you weren't able to work that out between the two of you.

I'm not saying she was right to do that but he 100% deserved it. It's not my style to retaliate like that,  but I'm totally behind girls that do. Cheating is a **** move and you deserve everything you have coming to you. Sleep with 1000 girls, whatever, but if that's your style don't date someone and tell them they're the only one. Cheaters are pathetic people. I wouldn't even be friends with someone who did that kind of garbage.

That being said, my style is to just dead them immediately, never contact them again, and watch them live a life of regret that they let someone go who's ridiculously good-looking, cool, and an amazing cook go. Their problem, not mine. I got rid of a loser, they lost the best thing they ever had a shot at. *Kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I'm not saying she was right to do that but he 100% deserved it. It's not my style to retaliate like that,  but I'm totally behind girls that do. Cheating is a **** move and you deserve everything you have coming to you. Sleep with 1000 girls, whatever, but if that's your style don't date someone and tell them they're the only one. Cheaters are pathetic people. I wouldn't even be friends with someone who did that kind of garbage.

That being said, my style is to just dead them immediately, never contact them again, and watch them live a life of regret that they let someone go who's ridiculously good-looking, cool, and an amazing cook go. Their problem, not mine. I got rid of a loser, they lost the best thing they ever had a shot at. *Kanye shrug*

you're slowly becoming one of my fav NTers.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

you're slowly becoming one of my fav NTers.

simp

So hold up ur back with this crazy broad..... I'm sure if she catches u n she will she's going to cut ur **** off.....

I read this whole thread from the first page and not once did I think to look at the original post date.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom