Looking Ahead To Next Season For A.Iverson...Who Wants Him ?

so yall trying to tell me, outta all the scrubs, outta all the dudes who are strictly role players, IVERSON is the guy that nobody should take?
laugh.gif

What do yall mean he aint a winner, there are plenty of HOF dudes who aint never won a championship.

What do yall mean he aint a winner, there are plenty of HOF dudes who aint never won a championship.
he's not a winner, same as the other HOF dudes who haven't won anything. just because he doesn't win doesn't mean he won'tmake it to the HOF. he's a skilled player, he just doesn't win.

smh...never knew Iverson had so many people upset with him. ( i dont wanna use haters cause its not hate) but i thought we all loved AI

kind of shocking.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

smh...never knew Iverson had so many people upset with him. ( i dont wanna use haters cause its not hate) but i thought we all loved AI

kind of shocking.
word A.I. is the Flash of last year on here
smh.gif

A.I. to the Spurs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

kind of shocking.
word A.I. is the Flash of last year on here
smh.gif

A.I. to the Spurs
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

do it Buford!.....
pimp.gif

i think AI would be good leading someones second unit. Hell, I'd love him to lead our second unit instead of Farmar. Although I know it won't happer.

Wasnt AI an all star this year? (even if he wasnt or just fan voting...) i cant believe folks are talking 2nd string. im amazed.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This loser tag NT has slapped on Iverson is just a joke.
His career win percentage is just above .500. All Iverson has to do is keep playing (as opposed to faking another extended back injury once he's told to come off the bench) to make it official.

Other than his '01 season, what ammunition do you have to continually support this guy? Oh yeah, he made it cool to rock corn rows. His crossover was mean. First step was incredible. Is he burnt out from carrying Philly on his back like no man has carried any franchise in sports history? Give me a break, word to Nell Carter.

Can you seriously call Iverson a "winner?" If you can, then I think you might be delusional. If you can't, then don't act so offended when people call him the opposite of one.

**two thumbs up**

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

kind of shocking.
Naw, its just that through the years he should have realized its gonna have to be team ball. Back in the day he was the man.

answer4d_large.jpg

these might be quite possibly my fav shoe of all time.

2001 he got to the finals and dropped 48, but didnt come out with the gold. He has game, and respect, but was to realize it not about shoot first pass second.

eek.gif
Dawg!!! back in 2001 when the black pair dropped in December, I swear Icould not put the shoes away, I couldnt stop staring at them!!! Soo that is the first time I slept with a shoe like a teddy bear!!!

I can see MJ signing him both because of his ineptness in the front office and because the Cats need to sell tickets

Back
Top Bottom