Looking back at AJF Vol:Was it Really Sooo bad.

if they would've dropped these in the prime of the af1 age they wouldda been straight crack. good concept, bad timing.

30t6p3b.gif
bruh i had the aj fusion 12's in playoff colorway
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

All the kids loved these lol I'm not gonna lie,I copped the XII playoff fusion when they first came out.I actually liked the execution a little bit,to me it was interesting.and honestly I think they're the best ones outta the bunch,they look like forces more than anything with the rising sun detail. I never thought they would take it so far as to making V's,VIII's(which to me are by far the worst next to the XX)& many more.I think the majority of people hated them just for the plain fact they were ruining classics one fusion at a time.I love black cement 3's & aqua 8's but when I saw the fusions I almost threw up in my mouth.i still cringe at the view of them,I still see a few pairs floating around outlets.Just thank god they never fusioned the XI,I was waiting to see how that turned out.I remember Chinese fake Jordan websites went crazy with these too & fusioned anything lol

Wow.  That is eerily similar to exactly how I felt/feel. Exept I copped the Taxis not Playoffs.    ...Still havent worn them though.
eyes.gif

Funniest part is the AJFs all had pretty decent quality compared to their retro counterparts. Some of them weren't bad, some of them were horrible. I still like the white/fire red 5

i was tempted by the xii, but didn't have the money to burn.

also the ajf8ls were much better than the normal ajf8
air-jordan-ajf-8-firepit-available-1.jpg

not just the 8 upper and af1 sole. i like.
it wasn't trying to be a jordan at all, it was more a jordan themed af1.

but still didn't cop

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

All the kids loved these lol I'm not gonna lie,I copped the XII playoff fusion when they first came out.I actually liked the execution a little bit,to me it was interesting.and honestly I think they're the best ones outta the bunch,they look like forces more than anything with the rising sun detail. I never thought they would take it so far as to making V's,VIII's(which to me are by far the worst next to the XX)& many more.I think the majority of people hated them just for the plain fact they were ruining classics one fusion at a time.I love black cement 3's & aqua 8's but when I saw the fusions I almost threw up in my mouth.i still cringe at the view of them,I still see a few pairs floating around outlets.Just thank god they never fusioned the XI,I was waiting to see how that turned out.I remember Chinese fake Jordan websites went crazy with these too & fusioned anything lol

Wow.  That is eerily similar to exactly how I felt/feel. Exept I copped the Taxis not Playoffs.    ...Still havent worn them though.
eyes.gif
This, except I've worn my Taxi AJFs a million times and they're still pretty fresh.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Wow.  That is eerily similar to exactly how I felt/feel.

someone got me a pair for my birthday and they did not realize it was a fusion, i was surprised but not in a good way.

My bro copped me a pair of AJF 6 White/Infrared. To date I've only used them to wash my car and take the dog for walks in the forest and snow. I find it ironic that they are my most worn pair of shoes.

honestly these were so horrendous its rediculous but unfortunately they sold like crazy. i think that they arent bad in the eyes of people who werent around for the og's, same with fusions i hate fusions but i understand why the youth buys them but to us its a butchered shoe combining multiple shoes we wish would release seperately.

Back
Top Bottom