Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Nate got a bruised knee and isn't coming back for the rest of the game, and now Ray has 4 fouls and Wafers gotta guard Kobe.
Playing like 7 men down right now. 
laugh.gif

Nate got a bruised knee and isn't coming back for the rest of the game, and now Ray has 4 fouls and Wafers gotta guard Kobe.
Playing like 7 men down right now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

haha why does it have to be about Lebron and Kobe always...ehhh...alright, ill play along but only if you make it fair game. If the Lakers win i wanna see Kobe>>>LeBron in your sig. For One week exactly starting after the game. Agreed?
yea

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

haha why does it have to be about Lebron and Kobe always...ehhh...alright, ill play along but only if you make it fair game. If the Lakers win i wanna see Kobe>>>LeBron in your sig. For One week exactly starting after the game. Agreed?
yea

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if shaq was playing bynum would be shook as usual. shaq owns him.

bynum aint dwight my friend. i have never see drew play scared against shaq, never...l

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if shaq was playing bynum would be shook as usual. shaq owns him.

bynum aint dwight my friend. i have never see drew play scared against shaq, never...l

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Boston down to 9 players. 
30t6p3b.gif
This is Ainge's fault. Letting Tony go while keeping Marquis "self-injury prone" Daniels was one of the dumbest moves I've seen from him.

Back
Top Bottom