Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The problem with Ray is dude gets burned out so easily. We saw this against LAL in the finals when he hit that record of 8 3's. Now he's doing it again, just burns out like a candle. Well, I'll go with the Laker homers excuses and "it's just the regular season".
laugh.gif
Its mainly because hes guarding Kobe and has to work insanely hard on defense

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The problem with Ray is dude gets burned out so easily. We saw this against LAL in the finals when he hit that record of 8 3's. Now he's doing it again, just burns out like a candle. Well, I'll go with the Laker homers excuses and "it's just the regular season".
laugh.gif
Its mainly because hes guarding Kobe and has to work insanely hard on defense

and there it is.

That 6 minutes of rest in the beginning of the 4th really paid off for Kobe.

and there it is.

That 6 minutes of rest in the beginning of the 4th really paid off for Kobe.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

cant wait to see until BOS is fully heathly
You can quit trollin' my dude.
dont feed the trolls. 

theres still a lot of time on the clock so we havent won yet. this is boston, im sure theyll make a final push to cut the lead. but at the same time, i just want to say this is what makes our team good. have everyone play well and gives kobe the energy to close it out at the end.  

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

cant wait to see until BOS is fully heathly
You can quit trollin' my dude.
dont feed the trolls. 

theres still a lot of time on the clock so we havent won yet. this is boston, im sure theyll make a final push to cut the lead. but at the same time, i just want to say this is what makes our team good. have everyone play well and gives kobe the energy to close it out at the end.  

laugh.gif
KG is such a dumb #@#. Can this guy get any worse at rebounding? The tip rebounding has always been one of his worst "techniques".

laugh.gif
KG is such a dumb #@#. Can this guy get any worse at rebounding? The tip rebounding has always been one of his worst "techniques".

Back
Top Bottom