Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

The problem with Ray is dude gets burned out so easily. We saw this against LAL in the finals when he hit that record of 8 3's. Now he's doing it again, just burns out like a candle. Well, I'll go with the Laker homers excuses and "it's just the regular season".
laugh.gif

The problem with Ray is dude gets burned out so easily. We saw this against LAL in the finals when he hit that record of 8 3's. Now he's doing it again, just burns out like a candle. Well, I'll go with the Laker homers excuses and "it's just the regular season".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

yea but im sure if odom was hurt alot of ppl would be saying that and boston is big with their bench so yeah

Nobody off their bench is equivalent to what Odom is off ours.  
Yeah but when you're missing a lot of players it makes a huge difference, not because the bench players would be scoring a ton, but because it means less minutes for your starters, and more support.

Plus Shaq, Nate and Glen Davis (I realize Davis is playing but he's off the bench) are all pretty important to a certain extent. 

Doesn't even matter though because they're still gonna win. 

Just like Doc Rivers.

Full of EXCUSES !

I swear people don't read and just like to argue.

It's not an excuse, I'm only stating facts. 
laugh.gif

Missing half your team=a disadvantage, you'd be stupid to disagree.

Lakers fans are the ones that after every loss this season say "doesn't matter they didn't care about that game".

I'm not trying to make excuses for anything, if the Lakers win then congrats. 
Like I said EXCUSES !

Injuries are apart of the game.

But yeah keep using the mantra of "well weren't a 100% and didn't have our full squad"

Just like Doc was saying after losing last year in the Finals without ugly mug Perkins.

Yeah but when you're missing a lot of players it makes a huge difference, not because the bench players would be scoring a ton, but because it means less minutes for your starters, and more support.

Plus Shaq, Nate and Glen Davis (I realize Davis is playing but he's off the bench) are all pretty important to a certain extent. 

I thought the NBA had a policy about internet activity during games.

hope BOS gets healthy again..pierce was all out of it with the flu i didnt even kno erden was out though he sucks shaq is always injured smh..rather have the injuries now then the playoffs

I thought the NBA had a policy about internet activity during games.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Pierce has the flu, Shaqs hurt, Jermaine O'neals hurt, Delonte West is hurt, Erdens hurt, Marquis Daniels is hurt, Ray Allen had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd so Wafer played instead of him and has to guard Kobe, Nate Robinson isn't coming back because of his knee.

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif
funny how whenever a lakers fan talks about injury's its a excuse but its ok when talking about lakers opponent and fouls are part of the game Kobe sat last game with fouls

eyes.gif
What? 
laugh.gif

The only player Lakers missed in important games was Bynum in the championship 2 years ago and it was a valid excuse, just like Perkins was last year.

Missing like 8 of your players is a little bit different my man. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse either, they still got all their starters so I still think they're gonna win. 
laugh.gif

Nope Ariza was also hurt when we lost to boston and thats starters your talking about a bunch on bench players

indifferent.gif

after boston beat us last game did you think to yourself well Matt is hurt so is Rattlif? all regular starters are on the floor today so stop it

hope BOS gets healthy again..pierce was all out of it with the flu i didnt even kno erden was out though he sucks shaq is always injured smh..rather have the injuries now then the playoffs

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Pierce has the flu, Shaqs hurt, Jermaine O'neals hurt, Delonte West is hurt, Erdens hurt, Marquis Daniels is hurt, Ray Allen had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd so Wafer played instead of him and has to guard Kobe, Nate Robinson isn't coming back because of his knee.

If you guys still lose. 
laugh.gif
funny how whenever a lakers fan talks about injury's its a excuse but its ok when talking about lakers opponent and fouls are part of the game Kobe sat last game with fouls

eyes.gif
What? 
laugh.gif

The only player Lakers missed in important games was Bynum in the championship 2 years ago and it was a valid excuse, just like Perkins was last year.

Missing like 8 of your players is a little bit different my man. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse either, they still got all their starters so I still think they're gonna win. 
laugh.gif

Nope Ariza was also hurt when we lost to boston and thats starters your talking about a bunch on bench players

indifferent.gif

after boston beat us last game did you think to yourself well Matt is hurt so is Rattlif? all regular starters are on the floor today so stop it

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

yea but im sure if odom was hurt alot of ppl would be saying that and boston is big with their bench so yeah

Nobody off their bench is equivalent to what Odom is off ours.  

Just like Doc Rivers.

Full of EXCUSES !

I swear people don't read and just like to argue.

It's not an excuse, I'm only stating facts. 
laugh.gif

Missing half your team=a disadvantage, you'd be stupid to disagree.

Lakers fans are the ones that after every loss this season say "doesn't matter they didn't care about that game".

I'm not trying to make excuses for anything, if the Lakers win then congrats. 
Like I said EXCUSES !

Injuries are apart of the game.

But yeah keep using the mantra of "well weren't a 100% and didn't have our full squad"

Just like Doc was saying after losing last year in the Finals without ugly mug Perkins.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
dude got his ring already, hes playin for stats now. you can see it too.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
dude got his ring already, hes playin for stats now. you can see it too.

Back
Top Bottom