Los Zetas vs Anonymous Vol. Mexican Standoff?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I think the date for the Facebook thing is on the 5th of November.

Really hope they do it too.
That wasn't anonymous.

I wish I had more time to research this stuff.
it is november 5th as well

THEY CLAIM to have info on members. but wont do much 11k cops and military personal in that town.and 90% still corrupted. wont harm much there pounds of coke isnt being pushed threw the net.

If anon pops off they'll forever have my respect...cause those cartels are ABOUT THAT LIFE.

...and on the same coin i'd be scared if anon does something...cause... that means they can do...ANYTHING.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I used to go to Mexico every year from 2005-2009. Stuff like this is the reason i wont be going back

I went to Cancun for 4 years straight and havent been in the last 5 years ...#Blown

aver ke pasa
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

If anon pops off they'll forever have my respect...cause those cartels are ABOUT THAT LIFE.

...and on the same coin i'd be scared if anon does something...cause... that means they can do...ANYTHING.

Exactly how I feel. 

yup cartels don't mess around, we will see a video with all these guys line up getting their heads chopped
sick.gif

awww shucks

Spoiler [+]
got my money on Anonymous tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Those anon members got balls
eek.gif

Really don't see it, they're anonymous, if they really had the balls they'd come out and reveal themselves.

Most of us know the truth about Loz Zetas already, So don't know what Anonymous really means by revealing their secrets.
nerd.gif

Man Mexico is all the way crooked, what makes these guys think that giving out their info is going to help, I'm all for Anon in this but they don't have enough firepower.

Besides if they find out whoever they kidnapped is riding with Anon, they are going to torture him until he gives out some information and then it's lights out for ALL members involved, and if you guys think Los Zetas play around just go look at some of the videos they got out there...
sick.gif

You guys do know "Los Zetas" were trained by the US Special Forces right?

Im sure they get computers putin'

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I think the date for the Facebook thing is on the 5th of November.

Really hope they do it too.
That wasn't anonymous.

I wish I had more time to research this stuff.
It will never happen. Remember when they tried to bring down amazon with DOS attack? Amazon was ready since their servers see more traffic on black friday, and facebook will be ready as well.

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

THIS
Los Zetas are just ex-soldiers that are trying to fight the drug war by being their own gang...odd to us but its a different world out there...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

THIS
Los Zetas are just ex-soldiers that are trying to fight the drug war by being their own gang...odd to us but its a different world out there...
Those are "Only" the ones at the "Top", they are hardly in combat anymore, only when its an emergency... Do you really think that the special forces Zetas are going to be on the front line fighting against the pawns.
laugh.gif
 They put street kids and other petty useless pawns to fight, the real trained Spec Ops are simply calling the shots. Trust me I know, family goes once every month, and in Tamaulipas it's the gulf cartel that holds it down by night, and Federal Mexican Police by day. Zetas have older model trucks
laugh.gif
 Them Gulf Cartel boys stay with them Texas editions chevys and Hemi dodges.
pimp.gif
 Uncle lives over there in Tamaulipas in a ranch and said just last month a helicopter machine-gunned like 30 people.
eek.gif
 Said it didn't even sound like gunfire, just bodies falling, probably Silenced
nerd.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom