Los Zetas vs Anonymous Vol. Mexican Standoff?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

i have a feeling a big cyberwar is on the horizon

Its already going on. 
We're using the most complex computer viruses in the world ot disrupt iranian uranium refiners.

The most current and famous example is StuxNet.

China has already hacked into our drones.

Fighter jets have had their systems hacked into.

The chinese have successfully altered weather so Cartels and the U.S. Gov't shouldn't be what everyone is worried about IMO.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by rashi

Los Zetas = U.S. Government

eyes.gif

Go occupy something.

Might want to edit that.

Also, I need a list of things that aren't the US gov't.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

The chinese have successfully altered weather so Cartels and the U.S. Gov't shouldn't be what everyone is worried about IMO.
bruh, weve beennnn doin this... H.A.R.P

NASA stopped giving all damns and does it publicly... theres a BBC documentary on them releasing mad hydrogen fumes from launch, 5 min later... downpour

This is a bit messed up, this random guy wants to be a vigilante through a keyboard...yet he does not personally feel the repercussions of his actions...

The 10 civilians for every name mentioned will not be his family/friend...

smh

He needs to slow down..

By altering weather, are you talking about when they stopped rainfall during the Beijing Olympic's opening ceremony?

Recent events of this nature make me feel like I am doing nothing with my life. I wish the best for anyone trying to stop those who are gaining through actions spawned from weakness and fear.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

@Rashi - do you know anything about the guy who wrote this article?  This may sound dumb, but I am always a bit skeptical about the validity of articles (and their authors) that are filled with grammatical or spelling errors.  When I googled "Michael Webster Reporter" the first search result that came back was this http://jmcpherson.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/open-letter-to-journalist-michael-webster/ , which is another journalist basically calling out Mr. Webster.  Obviously there are always two sides to every story, so I just wanted to know if you had any additonal information about this guys credentials.  

That was an article I had saved a long time ago. I can post articles all day about Los Zetas being affiliated with the CIA, and I will still be called a "conspiracy theorist". I suggest you guys do your own research and find out for yourselves. There is a reason why drugs are illegal in this country, and it is to monopolize it.

Sillyputty and I have been posting stuff about the U.S. government and their drug dealing ways.

The CIA receives ZERO money from the government, they fund themselves independently via drug dealing, child prostitution, ect.

This is all funny anyway, the SAME dude to tell me "GO OCCUPY SOMETHING" watches WWE for his entertainment. Says a lot right there. Absolute joke, no wonder our country is the way it is, a country filled of ignorance.

@Rashi - do you know anything about the guy who wrote this article?  This may sound dumb, but I am always a bit skeptical about the validity of articles (and their authors) that are filled with grammatical or spelling errors.  When I googled "Michael Webster Reporter" the first search result that came back was this http://jmcpherson.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/open-letter-to-journalist-michael-webster/ , which is another journalist basically calling out Mr. Webster.  Obviously there are always two sides to every story, so I just wanted to know if you had any additonal information about this guys credentials.  

That was an article I had saved a long time ago. I can post articles all day about Los Zetas being affiliated with the CIA, and I will still be called a "conspiracy theorist". I suggest you guys do your own research and find out for yourselves. There is a reason why drugs are illegal in this country, and it is to monopolize it.

Sillyputty and I have been posting stuff about the U.S. government and their drug dealing ways.

The CIA receives ZERO money from the government, they fund themselves independently via drug dealing, child prostitution, ect.

This is all funny anyway, the SAME dude to tell me "GO OCCUPY SOMETHING" watches WWE for his entertainment. Says a lot right there. Absolute joke, no wonder our country is the way it is, a country filled of ignorance.
Thanks bruh.
Look, i'm not going to bring up Gary Webb calling out the LAPD for putting crack in the streets and I'm not going to talk about the Fast and Furious Gun-Running. 

I'm not even going to bring up the Cash for Crops in Afghanistan...

I'm just going to leave this man right here.

Because this is ALL ya'll need to know about whats going on.

Oliver_North_mug_shot.jpg

can you point me in the right direction?  id like to keep an open mind about everything, but i would like to know that i am not just getting fed un-vetted info from "conspiracy theorists".  if the due dilligence is done i have no reason to doubt, no matter how crazy the truth may sound.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bruh, weve beennnn doin this... H.A.R.P

NASA stopped giving all damns and does it publicly... theres a BBC documentary on them releasing mad hydrogen fumes from launch, 5 min later... downpour

im gonna need a name. I just remember the olympics and how they shot lasers into the sky. Never knew we did it first. BBC, hell UK television has changed my life.

sillyputty put me on with this Oliver North fellow cause my google search seems watered downed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

sillyputty put me on with this Oliver North fellow cause my google search seems watered downed
nerd.gif

Search 'Iran-Contra affair' on Google or Wikipedia and have fun learning.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

nerd.gif

I guess back in 1987 he warned the govt about Osama Bin Laden and demanded he be killed or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom