Losing That Baby Weight

If you LOVED her you are willing to do ANYTHING to make her happy. Even if it means doing something that you don't want to do. It isn't about you Sightfur. Grow up man and become a man dude. That is your wife, not some jumpoff. If she wants a kid why not be the man she DESERVES and give her a kid?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If you LOVED her you are willing to do ANYTHING to make her happy. Even if it means doing something that you don't want to do. It isn't about you Sightfur. Grow up man and become a man dude. That is your wife, not some jumpoff. If she wants a kid why not be the man she DESERVES and give her a kid?
He didn't say never.  There's no rush.

Damn, I thought DC was being sarcastic.
roll.gif
at Diego's comment and
roll.gif
x's 2 at the fact that HOV confirmed seriously.

eyes.gif

as already stated BF helps alot...

when i worked at VS i met a lady who was a DD in college and after her 2 kids she had no breasts...wasn't even an A cup...we were in that fitting room forever trying to find her enough padding...long as that doesnt happed to me i'll be happy

OP how tall is your girl? 116 isnt a lot IMO how much did she weigh before?

all this damn baby talk...i cant wait to have kids...i want a HUGE family
laugh.gif

What do you mean there is no rush. If a wife asked her husband to go out and buy ice cream, there is a rush. Why? Because she might lose the craving within 30 mins.

The same can be said about a baby. If she wants one NOW, he (as a man/husband) NEEDS to giver her a baby!

If not, he needs to move and let someone else be the man of her dreams.

Katie you can do better baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

laugh.gif
  Seriously,,,she was like 200 lbs and she's like 5' 7".  It was gross.  No joke, I can't even have sex with her when she is pregnant because I can't get excited.

However, you have to support your wife.  I'm not loving it now either but you can't even give any inkling that you are not attracted to them after they have a baby.

My wife complains about it all the time and keeps saying when she gets back in shape she is going on a shopping spree and wants me to take her to Vegas so she can dress all ill and we can have mad sex.  I'm not worried.

And we are NEVER having another kid.  Two is enough.  I'm even contemplating the "snip snip."

But when I made a comment like this folks called me the damn devil.
Thanks for being 100% honest Hov, I am not looking forward to the day my wife has kids in terms of it altering her body.

What do you mean there is no rush. If a wife asked her husband to go out and buy ice cream, there is a rush. Why? Because she might lose the craving within 30 mins.

The same can be said about a baby. If she wants one NOW, he (as a man/husband) NEEDS to giver her a baby!

If not, he needs to move and let someone else be the man of her dreams.

Katie you can do better baby
pimp.gif
You're not getting it. I want one, but I'm not ready. I want to have a baby when it's convenient, not spure of the moment kinda thing. 

Basically I want a baby, but I'm not ready for one

You cant possibly be serious about this.
Arent you the dude who is anti making women happy?
laugh.gif

Get outta here with that.

Originally Posted by Diego

Took my wife about a year to get back into shape after we had our first baby.  She had gained about 50-75 lbs during the pregnancy. 

Im sure you were way beyond devastated.

laugh.gif
  Seriously,,,she was like 200 lbs and she's like 5' 7".  It was gross.  No joke, I can't even have sex with her when she is pregnant because I can't get excited.

However, you have to support your wife.  I'm not loving it now either but you can't even give any inkling that you are not attracted to them after they have a baby.

My wife complains about it all the time and keeps saying when she gets back in shape she is going on a shopping spree and wants me to take her to Vegas so she can dress all ill and we can have mad sex.  I'm not worried.

And we are NEVER having another kid.  Two is enough.  I'm even contemplating the "snip snip."

What happens if she only gets back to 130lbs?
Do you think you can handle being with such a HUGE girl for the rest of your life?

I swear having to FAKE like you like something has to be the worse feeling in the world. I feel for you Hova

Katie trust me you do not want a baby. It isn't even something you can and cannot be ready for because you don't know how your pregnancy is going to go. You could be sick all 9 months or only be sick a few months. Either way trusting the actual pregnancy is crucial no matter what, but nothing after birth is worse. I mean how do you prepare for lack of sleep, lack of free time, etc.?

But OP when I read your girl gained so little weight I thought the baby must have been small but I guess every girl is different. Tel her to just do cardio and eat less carbs and she should be good.

Anyway my baby was born Dec. 14th and my wife weighed  about 150 after previously weighing between 120 and 125. She is now down to 135 and she wants to lose them so we started going to the gym. I think BF helped a lot even though she only did it for the first month and a half. Her body isn't that bad now though she mostly holds all the weight in her legs and not really the stomach.

Took my wife about a year to get back into shape after we had our first baby.  She had gained about 50-75 lbs during the pregnancy. 

laugh.gif

Do you think you can handle being with such a HUGE girl for the rest of your life?

130lbs is fine for her.  She's 5' 7".  

HOV thats horrible. You cant get excited cuz the woman that YOU married and the woman that gave YOU beautiful children still has a little baby weight?

frown.gif
Thats terrible.

I was about to go in on you DC, talkin about "grow up" and comparing a child to icecream..
roll.gif

I typed like 2 paragraphs, then noticed you said you were joking.

Question my love for my wife again and its curtains for you pal.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats disgusting bro.
Anything over 100lbs is
sick.gif

I swear having to FAKE like you like something has to be the worse feeling in the world. I feel for you Hova

I mean, I love my wife with everything in me.  I could not imagine ever being with another girl.  Seeing her take care iof my kids makes me love her even more so the physical attraction becomnes a bit less important for the moment.

I really don't have to fake anything.  She knows we are not getting down if she looks like the chicks you dudes like.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

HOV thats horrible. You cant get excited cuz the woman that YOU married and the woman that gave YOU beautiful children still has a little baby weight?

frown.gif
Thats terrible.

50 lbs ain't a LITTLE.  Sorry.

laugh.gif
Diego's comment is funnier now considering Hov's taste in women.  Son truly is devastated.

KatieJade4, can you REALLY not understand how/why a man wouldn't be PHYSICALLY/SE XUALLY attracted to his wife because she gained X amount of lbs?

This is not saying that he is ungrateful that she had his kid. Remove the EMOTIONAL part of the relationship

laugh.gif

Thats disgusting bro.
Anything over 100lbs is
sick.gif

Lol dude saying oh girl should be on some basehead suckin kcoc for cheeseburger status.

Back
Top Bottom