Losing That Baby Weight

Hell I wouldn't be attracted to myself if I ballooned up to 175
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
Diego's comment is funnier now considering Hov's taste in women.  Son truly is devastated.

roll.gif
 @ devastated

such a strong word and probably true for him

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

KatieJade4, can you REALLY not understand how/why a man wouldn't be PHYSICALLY/SE XUALLY attracted to his wife because she gained X amount of lbs?

This is not saying that he is ungrateful that she had his kid. Remove the EMOTIONAL part of the relationship
Just makes me feel bad for her. Thats like a girl's worst nightmare.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

KatieJade4, can you REALLY not understand how/why a man wouldn't be PHYSICALLY/SE XUALLY attracted to his wife because she gained X amount of lbs?

This is not saying that he is ungrateful that she had his kid. Remove the EMOTIONAL part of the relationship

I thought DC was a girls worst nightmare.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Took my wife about a year to get back into shape after we had our first baby.  She had gained about 50-75 lbs during the pregnancy. 

Im sure you were way beyond devastated.

laugh.gif
  Seriously,,,she was like 200 lbs and she's like 5' 7".  It was gross.  No joke, I can't even have sex with her when she is pregnant because I can't get excited.

However, you have to support your wife.  I'm not loving it now either but you can't even give any inkling that you are not attracted to them after they have a baby.

My wife complains about it all the time and keeps saying when she gets back in shape she is going on a shopping spree and wants me to take her to Vegas so she can dress all ill and we can have mad sex.  I'm not worried.

And we are NEVER having another kid.  Two is enough.  I'm even contemplating the "snip snip."

What happens if she only gets back to 130lbs?
Do you think you can handle being with such a HUGE girl for the rest of your life?

130lbs is fine for her.  She's 5' 7".  

Thats disgusting bro.
Anything over 100lbs is
sick.gif

anything under 100 and 5 ft 7 might be a tad bit unhealthy, my girls 5 7 and about 115-120
http://www.healthchecksys...om/heightweightchart.htm

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If you LOVED her you are willing to do ANYTHING to make her happy. Even if it means doing something that you don't want to do. It isn't about you Sightfur. Grow up man and become a man dude. That is your wife, not some jumpoff. If she wants a kid why not be the man she DESERVES and give her a kid?

eyes.gif

as already stated BF helps alot...

when i worked at VS i met a lady who was a DD in college and after her 2 kids she had no breasts...wasn't even an A cup...we were in that fitting room forever trying to find her enough padding...long as that doesnt happed to me i'll be happy

OP how tall is your girl? 116 isnt a lot IMO how much did she weigh before?

all this damn baby talk...i cant wait to have kids...i want a HUGE family
laugh.gif

She's 5'4" or 5'5"

grin.gif

Pillows are on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond if your knees are aching.

lol at the foolery in this thread. HOVkid how much do you weigh? what happens if your daughter gets fat? Serious questions.

grin.gif

Pillows are on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond if your knees are aching.

For such a manly man, Im a lil surprised you know about the deals going on @ Beyond Bed and Bath.

Ideal weight for 5'5 is 117-138 so i mean she is already on the lower end of the scale. Plus mentioning it even speaking on the weight will only make things worse. I would suggest she does lightweight things like walk around the hood/park with baby. Walk around etc the mall with kid. Watch diet etc. A gym membership, personal trainer isnt nes. Or even easier smoke ciggs every once in awhile.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

lol at the foolery in this thread. HOVkid how much do you weigh? what happens if your daughter gets fat? Serious questions.

If he is a real father he would have her active and living a healthy lifestyle.
pimp.gif

And if she did, a good father would make sure it doesn't STAY that way.
pimp.gif

^ there'll be a black guy around somewhere ready to scoop her up...

I think thats HOV's worst nightmare.

A fat wife who weighs over 100lbs and his daughter bringing home a black dude who appreciates her thickness.

A fat wife who weighs over 100lbs and his daughter bringing home a black dude who appreciates her thickness.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]False. He'll treat him to a nice steak dinner.  [/color]
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I can picture it too, convo with his wife the night after meeting dude "Hon, i didn't know i was racist till her fat #%! brought him home".  What's good with black dudes and fat white chicks though? i'm completely smitten by one now, but i fight it so hard cuz i don't wanna be that dude. Don't...know...how much...longer...

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

False. He'll treat him to a nice steak dinner. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 Dilla goin to be mad he lost his chance to get in the family.

Don't feel bad for her.  My wife's worst nightmare is being fat.

As for my kids:

(i) If my son turns out to like thick, fat (or whatever you call them) girls, I will laugh my $*+ off but never call him out on it.  What if he was to actually marry one?  He shouldn't have to live thinking his father laughs at his fat wife.

(ii) If my daughter turns out to be fat, then she'll have to live with the consequences of being fat in today's world.  If she can't find a guy to marry, I'll refer her to NT and if she is over 200 lbs, I'm sure most of the board will be proposing to her in no time.

Either way, I highly doubt these will be issues.  We don't eat much fast food in my house and we are very active.  My daughter will be playing sports, etc.

With respect to my son, I just can't see him liking fat chicks.  In today's world, we are basically bred to appreciate a nice woman who is in shape.  Not a girl with an !!% that can't fit through a NYC Subway turnstyle.  

If you really want to know what I'm most fearfull of, its my daughter getting one of those peircing that kids have these days where its above the lip but under the nose.  That is so gross.  Also, what if she turns out to be goth?  I would freak.

Back
Top Bottom