Losing your girl is the worse feeling in the world........just venting..

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm 21 but you ain't you young too?
laugh.gif

in your life, you've never experienced or can even fathom anything worse then losing your girl? your family means more to you, right?losing them wouldn't kill you?

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

I'm 21 but you ain't you young too?
laugh.gif

in your life, you've never experienced or can even fathom anything worse then losing your girl? your family means more to you, right? losing them wouldn't kill you?

I understand where you're coming from so maybe I kinda exaggerated a lil but this feeling does suck.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

What did you do to lose her?

I assumed... EDIT: And was terribly wrong!!
Meaning..... ??? Did you accuse her of cheating?

Off topic but I just got bit by a musquito in the middle of winter WTH?!? But I doubled checked everything before the "confrontation" and it seemed legit, i've never felt like a bigger !!+ in my life. I was speechless and wanted to reverse time and then came the issues of trust...
Maybe this will make you feel better, but it wont. But IMO you were more than likely correct with your assumption.

Even if you were wrong, if you can't trust her, did she do something to betray your trust ? Or do you just have trust issues?

When I confronted someone with something like this, she made up some ridiculous lie that I believed because I didn't want to think she did what she did.All the evidence said she messed up, but I believed her lie. And she yelled at me and freaked out acting liek it was my fault.

Eventually I got her to admit it. But she wouldn't talk to me for days, based on me accusing her of doing something wrong... which she actually did do.

Losing her is the worst?

Just wait until you see her with another dude.

cat%20love.jpg

Shoulda had a life outside of her. Call me foul (I haven't been in love yet if that matters) but if you had something outside of her as a referenceyou'da been in better shape now

I feel you my man, I was prepared to prospose aroun the time we broke up
Thought I'd never find or even want another... Six months later...I'm oh so good I really don't want to be with her anymore and knowing where Icame from, there's no better feeling.

Time heals...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Shoulda had a life outside of her. Call me foul (I haven't been in love yet if that matters) but if you had something outside of her as a reference you'da been in better shape now
Truth!

I broke up with my girl in February and for a month and a half I was a wreck. We are back together now, but have had a time where we took a break for a weekand didn't talk. I had so many people to chill with, plus being 21 now and being able to go to the bar made it so much easier.

And yes 808's is the soundtrack to my relationship.

"I've got my life, and its my only one"

Originally Posted by Club29

It is better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.
I've never agreed with this statement. Just doesn't make any sense at all.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

No kidding, if you love someone and break up, no matter what there are feelings of resentment.

People who say they are happy for an Ex doing well are LYING

Loving something and then losing it hurts. If you dont love something, you dont get hurt by it

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

What did you do to lose her?

I assumed... EDIT: And was terribly wrong!!
Meaning..... ??? Did you accuse her of cheating?

Off topic but I just got bit by a musquito in the middle of winter WTH?!? But I doubled checked everything before the "confrontation" and it seemed legit, i've never felt like a bigger !!+ in my life. I was speechless and wanted to reverse time and then came the issues of trust...
Maybe this will make you feel better, but it wont. But IMO you were more than likely correct with your assumption.

Even if you were wrong, if you can't trust her, did she do something to betray your trust ? Or do you just have trust issues?

When I confronted someone with something like this, she made up some ridiculous lie that I believed because I didn't want to think she did what she did. All the evidence said she messed up, but I believed her lie. And she yelled at me and freaked out acting liek it was my fault.

Eventually I got her to admit it. But she wouldn't talk to me for days, based on me accusing her of doing something wrong... which she actually did do.
Yeah, make sure you know she isn't lying. I had an ex do the same thing to me. I heard a rumor, confronted her, and she swore she would NEVERcheat, and the rumor was complete BS. She even got mad at me for "not trusting her." I loved this girl, and I really didn't believe she wouldcheat, so I let it go. Everything was cool for 6-7 months, and then I figured out it was true.
indifferent.gif

No kidding, if you love someone and break up, no matter what there are feelings of resentment.

People who say they are happy for an Ex doing well are LYING
im sorry but i cant even agree with that statement.. if u really loved that person you would want them happy regardless of what happened betweenthe two of you

I was just thinking about this...if I lost the love of my life..how would I react?

I came to the conclusion that I'd be sad @ first but my overal reaction would be " w/e happens happens."

No girl is irreplaceable. Sorry but there's always better. If you think she cheated on you, find one you won't have to feel such a way about.

Originally Posted by calgoresback

Loving something and then losing it hurts. If you dont love something, you dont get hurt by it
Exactly my point... how is being hurt better than not knowing such a painful feeling? And yes, I have been/am in love..... still
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom