Losing your girl is the worse feeling in the world........just venting..

On a side note, losing someone in the winter is the worst. IDK how winters are in VA, but in Mich winters are already depressing without losing someone.

Summer time on the other hand makes things so much easier

How can she be so Heartless......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by calgoresback

Originally Posted by Club29

It is better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.
I've never agreed with this statement. Just doesn't make any sense at all.

Loving something and then losing it hurts. If you dont love something, you dont get hurt by it
Exactly my point... how is being hurt better than not knowing such a painful feeling? And yes, I have been/am in love..... still
tired.gif
It's mainly because love is a beautiful thing, and your whole experience with it makes you a different person (stronger, wiser, mature, etc.). It's better to have been in love and know what it feels like, than to not experience that at all.

Loving something and then losing it hurts. If you dont love something, you dont get hurt by it
Exactly my point... how is being hurt better than not knowing such a painful feeling? And yes, I have been/am in love..... still
tired.gif
You should be able to understand to love someone is a very precious thing. Even if you end up getting hurt, the time spent with the person faroutweighs the pain.

People who have never been in love can not experience such bliss.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

You should be able to understand to love someone is a very precious thing. Even if you end up getting hurt, the time spent with the person far outweighs the pain.

I'm sorry but I just do not see it like that. All the time that we have spent together, memories, good times, ups and downs, all to not havethat anymore is not a good feeling if you really love that person.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

tired.gif
It's mainly because love is a beautiful thing, and your whole experience with it makes you a different person (stronger, wiser, mature, etc.). It's better to have been in love and know what it feels like, than to not experience that at all.

did I just walk into an episode of oprah?

The worst is when you start seeing a new girl you are always comparing.

And don't tell them about how your last girl did you wrong, it may seem like they will feel sympatethetic for you, but it shows your not over her.

You should be able to understand to love someone is a very precious thing. Even if you end up getting hurt, the time spent with the person far outweighs the pain.

I'm sorry but I just do not see it like that. All the time that we have spent together, memories, good times, ups and downs, all to not have that anymore is not a good feeling if you really love that person.
I feel you, but the pain will soon subside. The memories will last forever.

The person who has never been in love won't have those memories.

I don't know really. I've been in love once and I'm still getting over her. The great thing about having been in love is that you can learn fromyour mistakes, so you can hopefully cultivate a new love into a romance that ends in marriage.

Someone who hasn't been in love is very naive when it comes to the dynamics of a relationship and the feelings of the other person.

Being in love and losing that love is better than never have been in love at all.

I'm sorry but I just do not see it like that. All the time that we have spent together, memories, good times, ups and downs, all to not have that anymore is not a good feeling if you really love that person.

I don't know really. I've been in love once and I'm still getting over her. The great thing about having been in love is that you can learn from your mistakes, so you can hopefully cultivate a new love into a romance that ends in marriage.

Someone who hasn't been in love is very naive when it comes to the dynamics of a relationship and the feelings of the other person.

Being in love and losing that love is better than never have been in love at all.
See that's my thing I'm not really ready to get over her... I'm going through it right now... she has a new man and all that but Iwant her back! I know in my heart that what we had is not supposed to be over and done with... I *%%!$% up, true, but we all %%%@ up at one time or another....8 years is too much time and effort to put into a person to just let go. I'm on my Charles Hamilton - Come Back To You tip....

I don't know really. I've been in love once and I'm still getting over her. The great thing about having been in love is that you can learn from your mistakes, so you can hopefully cultivate a new love into a romance that ends in marriage.

See that's my thing I'm not really ready to get over her... I'm going through it right now... she has a new man and all that but I want her back! I know in my heart that what we had is not supposed to be over and done with... I *%%!$% up, true, but we all %%%@ up at one time or another.... 8 years is too much time and effort to put into a person to just let go. I'm on my Charles Hamilton - Come Back To You tip....
Yo just give her a call. Let her know how you feel.

Who knows maybe she is feeling the same way. Now don't get your hopes up because she may be past you.

It doesn't hurt to try though.

I see what you're saying about not knowing all the good that comes with being in love but I just look at it from the other side.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I was just thinking about this...if I lost the love of my life..how would I react?

I came to the conclusion that I'd be sad @ first but my overal reaction would be " w/e happens happens."

No girl is irreplaceable. Sorry but there's always better. If you think she cheated on you, find one you won't have to feel such a way about.

that's easy to say...but its not that easy to feel if that makes sense...even when you know its the truth your feelings don't always go with what youknow is right your mind...

The truest thing to say in here is that time heals all wounds, and it has already been said.

If you don't feel like crap after a breakup, more power to you, and you definitely didn't have strong feelings vested in that girl/boy.

I have no feelings lol...

Nah but for real...you gotta train your mind that anything could go down and that you'd be ready for it to the best of your ability. My main calls itemotional callousness. I call it being smart. Even if a girl was to revolutionize my life, I'd still hold it in my head that she's human and thus proneto error. Depending on the error, I could make a decision from then.

Man I have been through 4 breakups that have lasted a while and that I was in love. Truth of the matters is that every break up you have will be worse than thelast. but every person you love will be better and greater than the last. You have to understand that life is throwing you obsticles and your outcome in theend will be measured on how you used this time to better yourself and learn from your lesson. If you spend too much time loathing and greiving, then your notspending time trying to learn the lesson, better yet your not even apprecating the oppurtunity given to you.

Trust is always a major issue in a relationship. But one motto that I go by every day is "never assume".. If you are being cheated on, then the truthwill uncover itself, don't try to be a fortune teller and deciide your own fate. If someone wants to cheat than they will!! it doesn't matter what thesituation is, so why kill yourself... you should inquire about your love ones fidelity when your in doubt, but if they say that they are being faithful, thenyou have to believe them and trust them, because if you don't.. you will find yourself in the same situation over and over again.

If your jealous, see jelousy as a herion addiction. And asking questions that have to do with trust is like your hit. If your jealous/addicted then you willkeep doing it and doing it and there will be no stop to it unless you make a tough conscience decision to say eff it and screw the doubt and trust theiranswer. Because the sad part will be like in your situation, where you actually accused instead of trusting and the next thing you know is that the very thingyou were sccared of happening actually happened and it was you that did it and not her like you thought it was.

Trust man, is the key to any successful relationship, and its also the hardest.. Thats why they are soo damn hard. Just know that this can't happen again.And if you do get cheated on with someone that you did tust, than atleast you know that you did all that you could have done to make it work and that you dideverything right.. And that it was her that ruined it and not you.. You will still come out stronger, and great things will still keep coming in. Trustyourself first bruh..

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I have no feelings lol...

Nah but for real...you gotta train your mind that anything could go down and that you'd be ready for it to the best of your ability. My main calls it emotional callousness. I call it being smart. Even if a girl was to revolutionize my life, I'd still hold it in my head that she's human and thus prone to error. Depending on the error, I could make a decision from then.

we all start out that way...just kickin in nothin serious...then you become official so its serious but hey its whatever...next thing you know you're inlove...it ends and you ask yourself how the hell did you get caught up in all those damn feelings...say it'll never happen again you gotta protect yourself...few years later you're back at it again praying to God it doesn't end up like last time...

anyone could mess up but after awhile you figure this other person cares enough about you not to mess up that bad to where you have to end things...

you'll see one day Black...

And just to add to what this dude blackmangus said, you have to create within yourself that mindset that anything is possible, thus you won't be in as bada shape as you are now. Girls often say I need to let go of that shell I have..........f that, I'm not about to get caught up and emotionally destroyed.

I guess I just said the same thing homie said in different words.

we all start out that way...just kickin in nothin serious...then you become official so its serious but hey its whatever...next thing you know you're in love...it ends and you ask yourself how the hell did you get caught up in all those damn feelings...say it'll never happen again you gotta protect your self...few years later you're back at it again praying to God it doesn't end up like last time...
You never forget. People have to realize that you cannot wholly trust anyone but yourself. Love is fickle. I'm 19 though so what do I know.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Man I have been through 4 breakups that have lasted a while and that I was in love. Truth of the matters is that every break up you have will be worse than the last. but every person you love will be better and greater than the last. You have to understand that life is throwing you obsticles and your outcome in the end will be measured on how you used this time to better yourself and learn from your lesson. If you spend too much time loathing and greiving, then your not spending time trying to learn the lesson, better yet your not even apprecating the oppurtunity given to you.

Trust is always a major issue in a relationship. But one motto that I go by every day is "never assume".. If you are being cheated on, then the truth will uncover itself, don't try to be a fortune teller and deciide your own fate. If someone wants to cheat than they will!! it doesn't matter what the situation is, so why kill yourself... you should inquire about your love ones fidelity when your in doubt, but if they say that they are being faithful, then you have to believe them and trust them, because if you don't.. you will find yourself in the same situation over and over again.

If your jealous, see jelousy as a herion addiction. And asking questions that have to do with trust is like your hit. If your jealous/addicted then you will keep doing it and doing it and there will be no stop to it unless you make a tough conscience decision to say eff it and screw the doubt and trust their answer. Because the sad part will be like in your situation, where you actually accused instead of trusting and the next thing you know is that the very thing you were sccared of happening actually happened and it was you that did it and not her like you thought it was.

Trust man, is the key to any successful relationship, and its also the hardest.. Thats why they are soo damn hard. Just know that this can't happen again. And if you do get cheated on with someone that you did tust, than atleast you know that you did all that you could have done to make it work and that you did everything right.. And that it was her that ruined it and not you.. You will still come out stronger, and great things will still keep coming in. Trust yourself first bruh..
very well put.

"I guess tomorrow know, I run through chicks like borrowed clothes, I'm the type of Negro your father oppose"

For now at least.can't be 30 doing this.

Back
Top Bottom