Lost another friend to the gun last night...

R.I.P to my __ mans. Dude tried to hit a sweet lick and got blammed in the head on July 9
smh.gif
. So for all you dummies out there, be smart. I'm pHresh outof lectures for today, but ya'll know what I'm saying... learn from his life and death, even though you don't know him.

R.I.P.

But I do find it slightly humorous when dudes who hitting the lick get caught up.

Lesson learned

It ain't funny in the slightest, but I know what you meant. One of my mantras in life is "God doesn't let you get away with doing too much wrongon purpose", meaning that if you know you ain't got no business doing that #$+$, God will remind you eventually. And that reminder may be more thanyou can handle. In this case, I was right.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

what does hit a lick mean
To my knowledge its gettin easy money from either scheming or robbing.

this is what happens when you live life in the fast lane with no brakes RIP
smh.gif

Feel bad for the OP cause he lost a friend, but I don't feel bad about the way he went out....

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

RIP.
but honestly he kinda had it coming.
i've been robbed before, that *#*+ ain't fun.
co-sign if i had the hammer on me that day i woulda murked dudes... but now after a few months pass the urge comes to me but i cant bring myselfto kill another black man
eyes.gif

but Rilla RIP to ya boy.

RIP to your homeboy. But getting robbed sucks though, and the dude that robbed me got killed too, I felt no sympathy for him.

Back
Top Bottom