Lost another friend to the gun last night...

R.I.P. to your friend.. but we have to teach each other the CORRECT ways to reach goals..

Black people
smh.gif
We have to do better!

rip to your boy i lost my homeboy last saturday.....got stabbed in the club and another dude that i know
this stuff gots to stop man
tired.gif

I have no remorse what so ever....dude pulled a gun on me an took 1050 from me less than 3 weeks ago, an I wish nothing less than death on him and hisfamily... It ain't right to take what one man works hard for.

To say death is nothing to wish upon someone for robbing another person is bs.... I'm sure dude had a gun and that is just threatening death to someoneelse to give up what he owns and has worked for... Maybe if this didn't happen to me a couple weeks ago I would think different but dudes put %%#* onthemselves.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I have no remorse what so ever....dude pulled a gun on me an took 1050 from me less than 3 weeks ago, an I wish nothing less than death on him and his family... It ain't right to take what one man works hard for.

To say death is nothing to wish upon someone for robbing another person is bs.... I'm sure dude had a gun and that is just threatening death to someone else to give up what he owns and has worked for... Maybe if this didn't happen to me a couple weeks ago I would think different but dudes put %%#* on themselves.
no one deserves to have death wished upon them
grin.gif
ESPECIALLYtheir fam...'cause when u leave you can't take the 1050 with you, as for dearwinter...keep your head up r.i.p. to your dude and yea it's a realitycheck to people who live that type of lifestyle
tired.gif

R.I.P .. and thats all that has to be said.. cant nobody judge whos down worst than others..

Back
Top Bottom