Lost another friend to the gun last night...

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Originally Posted by northdade

NT is full of lames

hitting a lick doesnt necessarily mean he robbed somebody

unless ur talkin bout "bustin down a lick" (selling drugs) then thats exactly wat it means
looks like ur the lame
lolz

R.I.P 2 ur boy tho
a kid from dade county said it the best "when f' n's tote guns they get slapped wit they fire" (no disrespect)
im not going to argue w/ you...but it doesnt just mean robbing.
its about a come up on some money normally through illegal ways.
A lick does not always mean robbing somebody...

I.E. I hit a sweet lick today.... Can mean you simply got a deal on some illegal items like stolen goods or something.

I love when cats are too hood for their own good and claim to know all the terms and @@%%. NT is worldwide, terminology varies city to city.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

NT is full of lames

unless ur talkin bout "bustin down a lick" (selling drugs) then thats exactly wat it means
looks like ur the lame
lolz

R.I.P 2 ur boy tho
a kid from dade county said it the best "when f' n's tote guns they get slapped wit they fire" (no disrespect)

I.E. I hit a sweet lick today.... Can mean you simply got a deal on some illegal items like stolen goods or something.

I love when cats are too hood for their own good and claim to know all the terms and @@%%. NT is worldwide, terminology varies city to city.
either way....lesson learned. dude deserved what he got. feel bad for OP for losing a friend, but i mean his friend got what was coming to him

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

NT is full of lames

looks like ur the lame
lolz

R.I.P 2 ur boy tho

either way....lesson learned. dude deserved what he got. feel bad for OP for losing a friend, but i mean his friend got what was coming to him
Nobody in this thread has disputed that. Regardless, Rilla still lost a friend either way.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

It ain't funny in the slightest, but I know what you meant. One of my mantras in life is "God doesn't let you get away with doing too much wrong on purpose", meaning that if you know you ain't got no business doing that #$+$, God will remind you eventually. And that reminder may be more than you can handle. In this case, I was right.
This has nothing to do with God. A lot of people do wrong and get away with it. Bad, unfortunate things also happen to good peopleALL THE TIME.

R.I.P THO

This happens too often. Something similat happened to this guy that works around the corner from me. They found out that a guy was easy to rob a few times andthe third time the owner pulled out the guage and end of story. Don't fell sorry for the OP friends action. But you still lost a friend. R.I.P

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It ain't funny in the slightest, but I know what you meant. One of my mantras in life is "God doesn't let you get away with doing too much wrong on purpose", meaning that if you know you ain't got no business doing that #$+$, God will remind you eventually. And that reminder may be more than you can handle. In this case, I was right.
This has nothing to do with God. A lot of people do wrong and get away with it. Bad, unfortunate things also happen to good people ALL THE TIME.

R.I.P THO

The way I see it, everything... EVERYTHING... has something to do with God. But anyway, I'm kinda thrown off by all the people who chose to point out theobvious in a callous way. Yes, my guy brought some bad karma onto himself, but too many of ya'll are relishing the chance to say "I told you so"in so many words. It's uncalled for. He already got shot in the head and had to wait a week to die from it. That ain't good enough for ya'll thoughis it? It's not good enough to SEE the message in the story, you gotta keep saying the %#$+ and making sure you get heard saying it. Pathetic...
smh.gif
. Ididn't ask anybody for sympathy on my behalf or his, but ya'll just can't help but to tell me how sorry you don't feel for the guy.... right...

First and foremost, RIP to your friend, and may him and his family have peace after all this.

Second, cant people just say things normally. "He tried to rob someone". The hell is with all this hit a lick talk?
indifferent.gif

NT is full of holier than thou type dudes,son is gone forever which is a bigger deal than robbing someone or whatever kinda lick it is, IMO. i feel badeverytime somebody gets killed. just cause he hit a lick doesnt mean he had to die. RIP to your mans, and i hope you hold up my dude, its hard loosing peopleto the bullet.

Man, shut UP. I am speaking "normally"... excuse me..... Or did you mean conventionally, smart !%$? EDIT: THANK YOU FEETure. That's what it'sall about. The bigger picture fam...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Second, cant people just say things normally. "He tried to rob someone". The hell is with all this hit a lick talk?
indifferent.gif
Now speaking in slang terms is inappropriate? Its that serious
grin.gif

R.I.P to ya mans fam .....

I hate this gun @#%! right now .... I cant even speak on situations on my side .. Dudes gettin popped, or doing the shootin just last week in Queens .. My sonjust turned himself in the other day .. Some dude is in the bed right now, missing an eye, hole in his neck .. I can't @*%# with guns man ..

No thread jackin .. R.I.P. to your man again .. another black man gone ..

I didn't ask anybody for sympathy on my behalf or his, but ya'll just can't help but to tell me how sorry you don't feel for the guy.... right...
Then why exactly did you post this up here? So people don't make the same mistake? You should have expected the responses you received...

I did expect them. That doesn't make them justified. And what's so wrong about trying to prevent the same dumb decisions from being pursued byotherwise smart people? Grow up before you address me again, aight?

The person who's teary eyed over his career-criminal 'friends' getting killed is telling somebody to grow up?

Back
Top Bottom