LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
- Does Sawyer kiss Juliet goodbye?
- Does Sawyer kiss Juliet on the lips?
- Was it awesome?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, the first four minutes are out for the premiere of LA X. I couldn't resist myself...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dunno how long this will be up. CLICK IF YOU WANNA BE SPOILED! BUT DON'T GET MAD AT ME!

It's nothing majorly schoking at all, and since we're so close to the premiere, I really don't think anyone will feel like they cheated themselves if they watch it...

^ yeah me either.

I'm mad at myself for watching it.
But then I'm like .. I just rewatched almost every episode and needed something new ASAP.

But then I see the clip .. and I'm like
eek.gif
but I know there's much more to it and I can't even begin to think what might happen ...

I'm currently watching Season 5 Episode 11...the time travel conversation between Miles & Hurley had me
roll.gif
again

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ yeah me either.

I'm mad at myself for watching it.
But then I'm like .. I just rewatched almost every episode and needed something new ASAP.

But then I see the clip .. and I'm like
eek.gif
but I know there's much more to it and I can't even begin to think what might happen ...
Exactly. It's JUST enough to keep me sane. Love it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even know how active I'll be in this thread when the season tarts. I'm so hype I just might lock myself in LOST mode until the next ep.

Nice spoilers I'll cease reading those once the season starts tho. I'm going to get that old S1/S2 feeling back
pimp.gif

now I'm gonna be overly thinking and pondering this 2 min clip the next 3 days
smh.gif
One thought I have.

Spoiler [+]
Does Jack know what happened? If he reset time completely he would have the shorter buzz cut from the original flashback on the plane. He seems funny.

CAN'T WAIT GOD DAMNIT.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

smh.gif
One thought I have.

Spoiler [+]
Does Jack know what happened? If he reset time completely he would have the shorter buzz cut from the original flashback on the plane. He seems funny.

CAN'T WAIT GOD DAMNIT.

Spoiler [+]
same thing I was thinking. I think he has some vague recollection. Something tells me he kinda knows the plane is supposed to crash and that's why he is holding on so tight and then Rose says "it's ok .. you can let go"

Plus the airline lady originally handed him 2 drinks and not one if I remember correctly. And I don't remember him spilling any of the alcohol and this little clip made it a point to focus on that so ......

let the discussion begin!

smh.gif
One thought I have.

Spoiler [+]

CAN'T WAIT GOD DAMNIT.

Spoiler [+]
same thing I was thinking. I think he has some vague recollection. Something tells me he kinda knows the plane is supposed to crash and that's why he is holding on so tight and then Rose says "it's ok .. you can let go"

Plus the airline lady originally handed him 2 drinks and not one if I remember correctly. And I don't remember him spilling any of the alcohol and this little clip made it a point to focus on that so ......

Spoiler [+]
I agree. Now about the hair, alot of things have changed since they detonated the bomb so him not having a haircut could be a result of any changes that occured from 1977 and on but Jack definitely has retain some Deja Vu of the past happenings.
IT HAS BEGUN!

smh.gif
One thought I have.

Spoiler [+]

CAN'T WAIT GOD DAMNIT.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
You're right flight attendant originally gave him 2 bottles.Jack was now dazed and confused compared to the orinal scene....so yeah could be deja vu for him.

Spoiler [+]
yeah it did seem odd between the conversation of jack and rose... espeically when jack said, "looks like we made it" and the way rose said "yeah, we sure did"

Back
Top Bottom