LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Yo, posting those clips in unappreciated, making it harder to wait these last few hours until the premier
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I watched the first 6 minutes, and that's all i'm doing. Up until the "LOST" title screen.

*+#

Alright, I just watched eight minutes into the first episode since it's been leaked from the Hawaii preview and I can GUARANTEE everyone that no where did I see "Walt flying by the plane".

just switched my text notification to the main titles theme! about two seasons ago my boy got me dharma initiative double shot glasses for my bday, this year im trying to cop a blue dharma jumpsuit for halloween(yeah i LOVE this show,please dont judge me)anybody else got some random memorbillia from the show??

oh man... there is a leaked video from the Hawaii showing.... I had it open in another tab... I couldn't resist but I only watched the first 2 min of it.

After watching the first few minutes I HAD to cut it off because of how crazy it got.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can't wait to see this!!!!

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Yea, I'm thinking that since Jacob was offed that this current crew of people is the last chance at "good" winning over "evil", whatever that may mean in the context of the island. I am hoping that Frank is not the successor to Jacob. I hope it is someone that has been with us since season 1. That would make it a pretty awesome TV moment. I wonder what the purpose of his "lists" were: just to be kept safe and groomed on the island? Is Ben good or bad overall for the island? I go back and forth.

And I just had a very vivid dream that I saw some random girl in a hospital and my presence woke her from a coma. Screw this show. Taking over my life.
Spoiler [+]
I heard from my source that Desmond might be the sucessor. I'm not sure yet. There are somethings that I ask to know. This was not one of them

Originally Posted by dhart48

just switched my text notification to the main titles theme! about two seasons ago my boy got me dharma initiative double shot glasses for my bday, this year im trying to cop a blue dharma jumpsuit for halloween(yeah i LOVE this show,please dont judge me)anybody else got some random memorbillia from the show??

No memorbillia but you might wanna look for the lost Dharma initiative blazers to go with that outfit.... I got them at my local SB shop not too long ago and they are SICK.... I posted a link with pircures on Page7 of this thread... Check them out, you will love them
smokin.gif

I own a DriveSHAFT shirt... other than that I have 3 pairs of RedWing boots because I saw them on the show and liked 'em
laugh.gif

You dudes need to stop with the videos and what not too!
mad.gif

Since I wouldn't be able to watch the episode on Tuesday, I watched it just right now and................ This episode is EPIC!!!!!

I want post a line from the episode. Dont click if you do not want to see it. Its not really a spoiler but the moment was
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
"I'm sorry you had to see me that way"

The clips that have been posted are the tip of the iceberg. I will not spoil anything.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

No memorbillia but you might wanna look for the lost Dharma initiative blazers to go with that outfit.... I got them at my local SB shop not too long ago and they are SICK.... I posted a link with pircures on Page7 of this thread... Check them out, you will love them
smokin.gif
yeah those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 how much they run you for?? man id never thought a show could bring me to this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

i was wondering if we could make a list of things we never got answers to? Stuff that you really hope they shed light on in the next season.

- why can walt appear in places? why is he special? why do bad things happen around him?
- what exactly is the reasoning behind the numbers? are they cursed, mystical?
- what's with the whispers?
- whats with the hieroglyphics and the whole Egyptian vibe?
- what's with jacks dad?
-where the *@%# is claire?
- is michael dead?
- why can jack aim a gun so well? he's just a doctor...
-what is richard?
-why can hurley speak to dead people?
- what's the deal with the hostiles?
- what esactly were the experiments being observed in the dharma initiative?
-what's with the polar bears?

Most of that stuff is answered already.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

smokin.gif
yeah those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 how much they run you for?? man id never thought a show could bring me to this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Blazers were 75 and the Dunk High were 125... 213 for both ofter tax is not too bad considering I have spent much more than that on a single pair before.... Only two more days kids.... I am so hyped!!! I am having a viewing party at my house LOL... Lost is that great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom